White cuck couple in ATL/North GA seeking hung bulls for first time

cuckykevy

Couple
We’re a white couple in our 30’s seeking very hung bulls in the Atlanta or North Ga area for a first time cuck experience. We have had this fantasy for ten years. We have used BBC dildos on the wifey, but she has never had the real thing. We her to be bred like a fucking ******* right in front of me. Send us a message and we can exchange pics. As far as actual dicks go, my wife is used to my pathetic 4 inches. She’ll be like a virgin to a BBC. She’s got big tits, a phat ass, thick legs, a tight, phat pussy, and snow white skin. She’s had her tubes tied and we insist on you cumming inside of her. Please message us.

We’re a white couple in our 30’s seeking very hung bulls in the Atlanta or North Ga area for a first time cuck experience. We have had this fantasy for ten years. We have used BBC dildos on the wifey, but she has never had the real thing. We her to be bred like a fucking ******* right in front of me. Send us a message and we can exchange pics. As far as actual dicks go, my wife is used to my pathetic 4 inches. She’ll be like a virgin to a BBC. She’s got big tits, a phat ass, thick legs, a tight, phat pussy, and snow white skin. She’s had her tubes tied and we insist on you cumming inside of her. Please message us.
Hi you still looking

Back