What fantasies do bbc bulls have?

I especially enjoy meeting an unassuming, mature housewife that has frequently dreams of being with a nice looking, clean, professional black man. She may or may not act upon her dreams, but she's turned on by the thought of what could be, it she let it happen. Meeting in public--sometimes without saying a word to each other. Just enjoying the electricity that happens when the vibes are right and your mind imagines and leads you to the edge of acting upon your impulses. Sometimes (most of the time) may end with nothing other than dreams. Some may end in occasional conversations. Some with light touches. However, the fantasy becomes reality when you meet the woman who slowly submits and enjoys the total journey. Perhaps I'm lucky, but I've experienced each of these fantasies and still enjoy the thrill of of the seduction--be it mind or body!
That is a superb and quite hot scenario you describe. I would love that playing out with my wife.

.Romantic dinner for wife and Bull at home and hubby is our server making sure his wife and the Bull have everything they need from the dinner table to the bedroom!

.I want to attend a baby shower as the husbands friend and once all the guests leave phuck that pregnant wife really good. Married pregnant pussy is like Caviar rare but good!

.Be the Valentines day Bull or Anniversary Bull and help a couple celebrate by banging the hotwife.

.It's been awhile since I attended a hotwife lifestyle party and banged every woman at the party senseless!
These are hot.

I’ve always wanted to fly in to spend the weekend with a couple, get picked up from the airport and get blown in the backseat by the wife while the cuck drives and I hold a casual conversation with him about the area.
Something like this happened to me in Vegas, a black guy fingered my wife right in front of me in the pool while having a causal conversation with me.

Oof too many! For me it's probably to get to know a cuck online through email, exchanging pics of his wife (normal pics not nude). His wife is a enormous prude when it comes to sex, and when it happens lights out. He reaches to me stating his frustrations and fantasies and with a bit of charm I get her mail / phone number. After that I would blackmail him into helping me inside their house and ******* her with lies that he signed a contract (enters large sum). Which she have to pay off by training her to change from a boring wallflower to a magnificent slut. Of she would cry and beg and don't like me shoving stuff inside her holes for stretching, but that's not my problem. I need to get payed and will as part of the training stay one month with a close friend in their house. She will sleep on the floor next to me, so I can summon her whenever I please. Of no intercourse between the couple except for looking at us, but he isn't even allowed to masturbate. I can go on in details but I have a horny wife with huge tits to put my dick in between. So I'm off for now!
I'd love to chat😘

.Romantic dinner for wife and Bull at home and hubby is our server making sure his wife and the Bull have everything they need from the dinner table to the bedroom!

.I want to attend a baby shower as the husbands friend and once all the guests leave phuck that pregnant wife really good. Married pregnant pussy is like Caviar rare but good!

.Be the Valentines day Bull or Anniversary Bull and help a couple celebrate by banging the hotwife.

.It's been awhile since I attended a hotwife lifestyle party and banged every woman at the party senseless!
Mmmm 1. And 3. Sound delicious

I especially enjoy meeting an unassuming, mature housewife that has frequently dreams of being with a nice looking, clean, professional black man. She may or may not act upon her dreams, but she's turned on by the thought of what could be, it she let it happen. Meeting in public--sometimes without saying a word to each other. Just enjoying the electricity that happens when the vibes are right and your mind imagines and leads you to the edge of acting upon your impulses. Sometimes (most of the time) may end with nothing other than dreams. Some may end in occasional conversations. Some with light touches. However, the fantasy becomes reality when you meet the woman who slowly submits and enjoys the total journey. Perhaps I'm lucky, but I've experienced each of these fantasies and still enjoy the thrill of of the seduction--be it mind or body!
Mmmmmmm sounds yummy

Why should the mods be against this? It’s only natural.

This is the dream of many Bulls and probably most cucks too, they all jack off at the thought. Hotwives would be down if the Bull demands it.

My fantasy is to fuck a white man’s wife, seed her and breed her. Then one day I turn up at the house with his only offspring, a young female. She introduces me as her new boyfriend, takes me to her bedroom and I fuck her brains out, destroying his lineage.

The cuck supports his family but I’m really the man of the house.

You didn't get the complete message in that photo.

Back