What fantasies do bbc bulls have?

Have the wife/gf recruit her friend ,and both back their asses up. Have the cuck eat out their butt holes , lube it up while I watch. Then as one sucks me ,the other rims ( both on their knees ) and I get to use all 6 of their holes . Cucky would be invited to clean up when I’m done. He’d have pussy filled cum and ass filled. Two desserts 😁

My fantasy is being friends with the hub and sneaking around with the wife in front of him while we are having conversations or party etc..The hubby acts like he doesn't know what is going. For example, we are in the kitchen talking about the wife drops something then sneaks over to me and give me a bj. The suddenly pop's up with cum on face continues the conversation like nothing happened. Then the hubby notices she has something on her face then take his finger and taste what's on her face. Then he says "babe some sauce splash on your face" then says "that dam cock sauce just can't stay away from my face.

Have the wife/gf recruit her friend ,and both back their asses up. Have the cuck eat out their butt holes , lube it up while I watch. Then as one sucks me ,the other rims ( both on their knees ) and I get to use all 6 of their holes . Cucky would be invited to clean up when I’m done. He’d have pussy filled cum and ass filled. Two desserts 😁
this is a good idea! my mom-in-law is here spending a week on vacation at our house, you will be served with the holes of my wife and my mom-in-law

My fantasy is being friends with the hub and sneaking around with the wife in front of him while we are having conversations or party etc..The hubby acts like he doesn't know what is going. For example, we are in the kitchen talking about the wife drops something then sneaks over to me and give me a bj. The suddenly pop's up with cum on face continues the conversation like nothing happened. Then the hubby notices she has something on her face then take his finger and taste what's on her face. Then he says "babe some sauce splash on your face" then says "that dam cock sauce just can't stay away from my face.
Awesome fantasy... love it.. connect with me if you are interested!! My hubby visits Houston for work..

My fantasy is pretty simple. I want to meet a random, girl next door type at a public place, like a grocery store, or Target or something. I want her to notice me staring at her ass and smile, I want to tell her, I want to give her my BBC, and we go to her car or mine and fuck. No questions asked. No small talk, no changing information. Just a good fuck with a hot milf that craves BBC

My fantasy is pretty simple. I want to meet a random, girl next door type at a public place, like a grocery store, or Target or something. I want her to notice me staring at her ass and smile, I want to tell her, I want to give her my BBC, and we go to her car or mine and fuck. No questions asked. No small talk, no changing information. Just a good fuck with a hot milf that craves BB
My fantasy is pretty simple. I want to meet a random, girl next door type at a public place, like a grocery store, or Target or something. I want her to notice me staring at her ass and smile, I want to tell her, I want to give her my BBC, and we go to her car or mine and fuck. No questions asked. No small talk, no changing information. Just a good fuck with a hot milf that craves BBC
I live in the area where on each side of my house I have neighbors. No one that I'm really interested in but my fantasy has always been to have at least one of those neighbors be a hot married White milf and all I would have to do was just leave my house and go over to her house every time her husband leaves and just fuck her all over her house for hours while her husband was away at work.

If we’re fucking and their best friend/couple comes to visit their home unexpectedly, now I’m having my way with both of their ladies!! One is sucking my dick whilst the other is rimming my ass! I cream pie them both and they proceed to stand over their cucks as my cum drip in their mouth!!!

I’ve always wanted to fly in to spend the weekend with a couple, get picked up from the airport and get blown in the backseat by the wife while the cuck drives and I hold a casual conversation with him about the area.
Before covid I used to attend a financial convention that was held 1/4 let. Yes once every 3 months. It was not a big one just a chance to hear other ideas of and where it invest. There was a company out of Atlanta that talked about the whole food industry, you know from market gardens to organic farms. About setting up a company share coop.

Well one time I showed up a day early by accident / mistake. I over heard three of the guys telling the fourth that he might as well set up the local ******* had no black gentlemen policy.

we got to talking and I pointed out that one of the swing clubs had an afternoon party that was BBC. Problem he was working when the party was on. Along the way I told him that i was a voyeur of couples. I gave him my card just in case.

about a month later he called to ask me for more info like was there a charge for me finding him some company for his next visit. No there was no charge now ever there might be a catch or two. The lady I had in mind had a few rules. Yes I had set her up before.

he had to be tested with the results no more than 2 weeks before. They would be playing bareback so she wanted him to pull out.
this was not to be a one hour thing over night at least. Preferably two or three days. Well he did not believe me so I had her call him at a time of his choosing. They ended up talking for two hours.

he told her what he wanted and she told him what she wanted
in short he wanted to be picked up at the airport by a lady with a sign on it. Done. He wanted her dressed in a ladies business suit very conservative. Done. He wanted to be driven in a limo. He settled for a restored New York City checkered Cab (I own a Checkered Marithon Dark Brown with Tan Leather interior).
he wanted to go to a nice restaurant for a meal while I sat another table and watched. They settled for me making dinner which was beef short ribs (front ribs about two and half wide by four inches high. Served over riced potatoes.

should I go on.

Last edited:
Back