What fantasies do bbc bulls have?

Ho soddisfatto la maggior parte delle mie fantasie. L'unica cosa che rimane è avere un harem come i re di un tempo.
Questo presuppone innanzitutto una posizione adatta: secondo me potrebbe essere interessante se apriste un albergo (nel genere agrituristico) in qualche campagna africana, dove femmine e maschi bianchi verrebbero a lavorare gratuitamente come vostri schiavi. Potresti tenere le ragazze che ti piacevano di più per un periodo adatto.

1)Humiliating while blowing wife/gf back out
2)pumping a load while he watches
3) pound her while she talk to him on the phone
4)vacating/Living to her at her house for a week or longer while he’s gone or he serves us (I’m straight)
5)Then blast my load all over her face then she’s off in public with him♠️😈
Always nice to know what the bull is getting out of the relationship as well ... especially #2 , those final deep strokes into my wifes pussy, and the expression on her face are amazing to watch

1.) Creampie the wife's ass, mouth, and pussy in front of her hubby/bf
2.) Overnight ffm
3.) Public anal
4.) Getting rimmed and bj simultaneously
5.) Cummings inside another girl while my girl masterbates to orgasm
6.) Ffm spitroasting

A lot aligns with us. No anal though. I am the only person she lets do that, but definitely sex in public.. the woods, just a little off a beaten path .. being our favorite.

Definitely would want to see your final deep strokes as you cum in my wifes tight pussy... and her face as she feel your cock pulsing... She also loves oral, and so if you have satisfied her well, she will definitely reward you later with full blow job and completion in her mouth.. she loves "the power" .. and me also knowing the pleasure you are feeling with her mouth round you.

That’s actually a really good point and wish more blackman (BULLSSS) opened up about their fantasies specially in long term “friendships” with a couple
Yes... an excellent thread .. am sure a couple would also really like to know what turns their bull/lover on, and why he has chosen to send his time with them as opposed to a single woman... and of course, would very much like to make his fantasies come true as well.

.Romantic dinner for wife and Bull at home and hubby is our server making sure his wife and the Bull have everything they need from the dinner table to the bedroom!

.I want to attend a baby shower as the husbands friend and once all the guests leave phuck that pregnant wife really good. Married pregnant pussy is like Caviar rare but good!

.Be the Valentines day Bull or Anniversary Bull and help a couple celebrate by banging the hotwife.

.It's been awhile since I attended a hotwife lifestyle party and banged every woman at the party senseless!

Like the party idea .. wife and a few friends ... one very well endowed bull... we sit in a circle , and one by one you invite each wife into the middle to be well shafted in front of all of us.

Back