What does a hotwife do when the husband is sick or hospitalized?

I'm interested in hearing from any couples who have experience with this. I know that although cuckoldry often makes couples much closer, a black bull can sometimes put a strain on a marriage. Sometimes the wife or girlfriend develops feelings for him and even sometimes leaves her partner for him.

Unexpected events that incapācitate one person in a relationship can and will happen and seriously test even monogamous relationships to the point where the healthy partner sometimes abandons the unhealthy one.

Have any of you ever been in a position where the cuck gets sick, disabled or hospitalized and needs his hotwifes care or assistance? Was she able to provide that or did she end up spending more time with her bull than the cuck may have wanted? Was it painful?

Last edited:
This is a very sad scenario 😢 and if any women did that to her man, I doubt she's willing to tell her story, because it's nothing to be proud of. Maybe a cuck will tell his story they always seem to have been involved in some crazy situations.
This isn't a kind of experience exclusive to cuckold relationships. Both women AND men abandon their partners like this in times of need, all the time, unfortunately.

This isn't a scenario exclusive to cuckold relationships. Both women AND men abandon their partners like this all the time, unfortunately.
I am sure however you wrote it to be exclusive, so I responded accordingly.
I'm interested in hearing from any couples who have experience with this. I know that although cuckoldry often makes couples much closer, a black bull can sometimes put a strain on a marriage. Sometimes the wife or girlfriend develops feelings for him and even sometimes leaves her partner for him.
This is your beginning paragraph that led me to the conclusion you wanted it exclusive to cuckhold.

In the past my partner/cuck was hospitalized for a few days after an accident. Now of course I did everything I could for him, he knew I was there for anything he needed because I loved him. But after the danger had passed and he would heal and recover…I knew that my cucks cock would love the fact that I was out fucking while he was laid up and couldn’t do anything about it, even if he wanted to. He was “stuck”. An added element of humiliation and degrading. I came back and told him all about it and make him cum in his hospital bed.

Jennifer Lopez Ugh GIF by NBC World Of Dance

I recall a scene from a British series called (i think), Doctors.
The husband, who was obviously a cuckold (although that word was never used), was in hospital bed bound and unable to talk or move.
His wife came to see him all filled up (well dressed) and told him she was going to see her boyfriend for sex.
Was some time ago so will try to find the clip.
I have wanked many times to that scenario.

In the past my partner/cuck was hospitalized for a few days after an accident. Now of course I did everything I could for him, he knew I was there for anything he needed because I loved him. But after the danger had passed and he would heal and recover…I knew that my cucks cock would love the fact that I was out fucking while he was laid up and couldn’t do anything about it, even if he wanted to. He was “stuck”. An added element of humiliation and degrading. I came back and told him all about it and make him cum in his hospital bed.
Why do you have to humiliate him?

Because he likes it. Took me a while to get used to it but it’s very common in cucks.
Not sure about it. Just trying to understand that's all. My hubby is a cuck but does everything to please me. Ex- SF guy though. To us it is about respect. Him to me and I to him and aboutb self-respect. I would never humiliate him and he would not stand it from a bull or the bull would not have teeth left. 🤷‍♂️

Haha trust me. Mines ex combat military too. I respect him as a husband. But when he’s cuck…he’s not exactly my husband. I’d never speak to him outside of the bedroom the way I do inside of it. And it’s not an every time thing. But sometimes his cock gets hard hearing his cock can’t please me like a bbc can etc. I wouldn’t do it if he didn’t enjoying it sexually

Haha trust me. Mines ex combat military too. I respect him as a husband. But when he’s cuck…he’s not exactly my husband. I’d never speak to him outside of the bedroom the way I do inside of it. And it’s not an every time thing. But sometimes his cock gets hard hearing his cock can’t please me like a bbc can etc. I wouldn’t do it if he didn’t enjoying it sexually
Another military wife, why is it always the military wives 🥵

We’ve each had periods when one of us was in hospital or recovering from surgery. Our paramours help.
I (hubby) was so grateful when her strong bull picked her up from the hospital, put her in his car and carried her into our bed (which he knew well of course) to res for a week.
He had another snow bunny but cared for my wife when I was at work. Basically a polycule.

I recall a scene from a British series called (i think), Doctors.
The husband, who was obviously a cuckold (although that word was never used), was in hospital bed bound and unable to talk or move.
His wife came to see him all filled up (well dressed) and told him she was going to see her boyfriend for sex.
Was some time ago so will try to find the clip.
I have wanked many times to that scenario.
i hope you find it.

Back