What fantasies do bbc bulls have?

I think it'd be fun to dominate a wife and husband at the same time . Fuck wifey , make hubby film and cheer me on. Fuck hubby , have wifey alk ******* about him being a little sissy bitch , have both of them on their knees begging me for a hot load cum on or in wifey and make hubby lick it up .

Two a husband and wife slut duo sounds entertaining.

I only wish I could have the honey moon again so I could do this instead, haven't had ******* yet so I absolutely want my first to be with a Bull so I can give him that at least.
Wow cool! I would like to suck such a big black dick myself and insert it into my bride’s hole so that he would fuck her thoroughly in front of all the guests (preferably me too in front of her) and cum inside her, and I would lick with my tongue all the sperm flowing out of her juicy fucked hole!

1)Humiliating while blowing wife/gf back out
2)pumping a load while he watches
3) pound her while she talk to him on the phone
4)vacating/Living to her at her house for a week or longer while he’s gone or he serves us (I’m straight)
5)Then blast my load all over her face then she’s off in public with him♠️😈
Why do you like to humiliate her or both of them?

I enjoy turning normally prim and proper women into complete obedient sluts for Black men by allowing them to release their deepest and darkest fantasies without fear of judgement. At the end watching them do things that they never done for anyone before.

You start with very small tasks that only you and her know about and build from there.
This is what happened to me

I enjoy turning normally prim and proper women into complete obedient sluts for Black men by allowing them to release their deepest and darkest fantasies without fear of judgement. At the end watching them do things that they never done for anyone before.

You start with very small tasks that only you and her know about and build from there.
Yes! Very hot

Back