What does a hotwife do when the husband is sick or hospitalized?

In the past my partner/cuck was hospitalized for a few days after an accident. Now of course I did everything I could for him, he knew I was there for anything he needed because I loved him. But after the danger had passed and he would heal and recover…I knew that my cucks cock would love the fact that I was out fucking while he was laid up and couldn’t do anything about it, even if he wanted to. He was “stuck”. An added element of humiliation and degrading. I came back and told him all about it and make him cum in his hospital bed.
Love it too.. love to hear more stories of you cucking hubby?

My wife has a Black Boyfriend and also a Black Bull. During Covid I had back surgery. They wouldn’t let here wait at the hospital. Here boyfriend literally lived down the street from the hospital. So she went down and spent the day with him until I was release.
So obviously I couldn’t do much so she asked if she could go get her needs meet with her Bull a couple days after my surgery. She did bring me a cream pie home.

I'm interested in hearing from any couples who have experience with this. I know that although cuckoldry often makes couples much closer, a black bull can sometimes put a strain on a marriage. Sometimes the wife or girlfriend develops feelings for him and even sometimes leaves her partner for him.

Unexpected events that incapācitate one person in a relationship can and will happen and seriously test even monogamous relationships to the point where the healthy partner sometimes abandons the unhealthy one.

Have any of you ever been in a position where the cuck gets sick, disabled or hospitalized and needs his hotwifes care or assistance? Was she able to provide that or did she end up spending more time with her bull than the cuck may have wanted? Was it painful?
This is a very sad scenario 😢 and if any women did that to her man, I doubt she's willing to tell her story, because it's nothing to be proud of. Maybe a cuck will tell his story they always seem to have been involved in some crazy situations.
I was involved with a couple for 7 years as his health declined (asbestos poisoning; it led to erectile disfunction). She busted her a$$ taking care of him and I was happy to help where I could; from grocery shopping to babysitting. When he died she moved to Michigan where her family was. We stay in touch and it's still gratifying sensing we were good to each other, for each other and with each other.

Military wives are the biggest sluts. Believe me I know.lol
No, bruh, they just human! 9 yrs navy here. ALL military people, if they wasn't fucking before boot camp, they were crazy about coming out. Military folk fucked spouses like goddamn rabbits. Outside of tragic stuff, nobody easily stops fucking once they start. Wives were NO different....whether issues or deployment, it didn't change their desire or need to fuck.

When two people are tight, no one can come between them. When things go sideways, ANYBODY can get in with the right conditions....human nature. Let the inner bunny run free, y'all!

I'm interested in hearing from any couples who have experience with this. I know that although cuckoldry often makes couples much closer, a black bull can sometimes put a strain on a marriage. Sometimes the wife or girlfriend develops feelings for him and even sometimes leaves her partner for him.

Unexpected events that incapācitate one person in a relationship can and will happen and seriously test even monogamous relationships to the point where the healthy partner sometimes abandons the unhealthy one.

Have any of you ever been in a position where the cuck gets sick, disabled or hospitalized and needs his hotwifes care or assistance? Was she able to provide that or did she end up spending more time with her bull than the cuck may have wanted? Was it painful?
about 9 months ago a had a small surgery on my foot. nothing serious but i couldnt walk for about 5 days properly. my wife even tough she cucks me paused everything and took care of me and my needs (minus the sex ofc) because thats what partners do for each other. she was there for me even tough she could have just went to her boyfriend it wasnt that serious of a surgery but she pampered and loved me. when i was able to walk again she went to her boyfriend and we continued the dynamic. what you described is just a shitty person and thats it

one of my early wives i set up was a trophy wife. She was 28 at the time married for 6 years. Her husband was 70 with 2 ex wives. The step children hated her guts as they felt she would get all the money. They tried to have the marriage set aside on insanity grounds. Did not happen. They tried to it annualed did not happen. He had a serious stroke they saw their chance went to the hospital to try getting medical grounds. Found her almost naked in his hospital bed. The doctors kicked them out. This time he decided enough was enough and threatened this being kicked out of his will.

He then made public his will. She got the condo where they lived. There was money put aside for her to live on in the range of a half million a year. She also got the condo in the Virgin Islands. They got the rest. This started a family war.

He ended up in recover home with a lot of help and he needed it. This did not stop their physical relationship as she would guide his hands where they wanted to go. She took to hanging her panties on the door handle so the staff would know not to enter.

It was after about six months there that i was asked to help out with more than a ride home at the end of the day. I was both a widower and an empty nester and i worked 12 hour shifts so i got off work at 7:30 so could pick her up and take her To her home.

One night i was asked to meet them in his room. He asked if i could find her a special friend to take care of her needs. That he would make it worth my while. I informed him i was not in the procurement business however i would see what was out there. I wife had been a hot wife before she died a few years earlier. Three of her boy friends had visited her not only in the hospital but in the hospices as she died. They also were palbears at her funeral. She had been cremated so the six bearers simply carried her part way and handed her off to the next.

I made a few calls and left a few messages. The three all called back and gave me hell for thinking of getting married so soon. “I should be ashamed of myself”. I explained it was for the wife of a friend who had, had a stroke.

they all asked to meet her. Then they all asked to meet him. He talked with them all explaining his condition and how he did not want to loose her. He asked if they minded being filmed for him to see.

The first hook up was set up for a sunday night as i had the monday off. The meeting was recorded on a memory stick that could be played on her Apple MacBook.

Back