What fantasies do bbc bulls have?

I have a post about it thats my ultimate fatish. Idk if i will ever make it happen but we will see

Heres my post :

I know not many can be able to do that lifestyie but i want it!

So basically what is your fantasy. We always hear the cucks fantasy or the hotwifes fantasy but never the bulls fantasy. Let's hear exactly how you hung men think fucking a white wife or gf should go. Thank you bulls and keep putting white wive and their wimp dick cucks in their places. We are here to serve our black masters. ♠️♠️🤤🤤🙌🙌
We're pretty fresh to this lifestyle, but similar question. I always wanted to know if there were bulls who get off on impregnation as much as me and my cuck do, especially if there's race play involved. I've only had one experience like this, and it woke something very primal within me.

We're pretty fresh to this lifestyle, but similar question. I always wanted to know if there were bulls who get off on impregnation as much as me and my cuck do, especially if there's race play involved. I've only had one experience like this, and it woke something very primal within me.
I'm a white bull, and speaking for myself, I really get off on it. Furthermore, a woman that is ovulating is much more sexual. Her orgasms are usually also stronger.

Back