What fantasies do bbc bulls have?

It was a fantasy that became a fetish🔥🧿Fucking wives in their wedding dresses🤫View attachment 6285159
To get this. I definitely will waer my wedding dress :sex:
Oof too many! For me it's probably to get to know a cuck online through email, exchanging pics of his wife (normal pics not nude). His wife is a enormous prude when it comes to sex, and when it happens lights out. He reaches to me stating his frustrations and fantasies and with a bit of charm I get her mail / phone number. After that I would blackmail him into helping me inside their house and ******* her with lies that he signed a contract (enters large sum). Which she have to pay off by training her to change from a boring wallflower to a magnificent slut. Of she would cry and beg and don't like me shoving stuff inside her holes for stretching, but that's not my problem. I need to get payed and will as part of the training stay one month with a close friend in their house. She will ******* on the floor next to me, so I can summon her whenever I please. Of no intercourse between the couple except for looking at us, but he isn't even allowed to masturbate. I can go on in details but I have a horny wife with huge tits to put my dick in between. So I'm off for now!
And the final payment is to knock her up. Otherwise you will come daily for the daily payment.

I enjoy turning normally prim and proper women into complete obedient sluts for Black men by allowing them to release their deepest and darkest fantasies without fear of judgement. At the end watching them do things that they never done for anyone before.

You start with very small tasks that only you and her know about and build from there.

Another worthy fantasy: chrstening as many white marriages as possible.

View attachment 6328550
Actualy I wouldn't mind anymore. My cucokld mind is grown so far I could agree. I will just lick her if she wishes and the only way I want sex is her wanking me from behind while humiliating me. aCtualy the way whe have sex these day. the only difference is that she only fuck her big dildo

This is the exact situation I want for my wife and I. We want you to keep me in chastity while you use my wife whenever you want. Only you would be allowed to have sex with her. We would ideally all live together so you could dominate her 24/7.

Back