What fantasies do bbc bulls have?

I’ve always wanted to fly in to spend the weekend with a couple, get picked up from the airport and get blown in the backseat by the wife while the cuck drives and I hold a casual conversation with him about the area.
One my wife's favorite bulls flew in from St. Louis. She had dressed for the occasion. She had a front opening bra on and a wrap skirt. We picked him up at the Fort Myers airport. By the time we got to the interstate, he had her tits out and she was sucking his cock. He had her skirt open and was fingering her. By the time we got to Punta Gorda, she was riding him reverse cowgirl style. Several truckers enjoyed the show. After I pulled into the garage, they went straight to the bedroom.

One my wife's favorite bulls flew in from St. Louis. She had dressed for the occasion. She had a front opening bra on and a wrap skirt. We picked him up at the Fort Myers airport. By the time we got to the interstate, he had her tits out and she was sucking his cock. He had her skirt open and was fingering her. By the time we got to Punta Gorda, she was riding him reverse cowgirl style. Several truckers enjoyed the show. After I pulled into the garage, they went straight to the bedroom.
Well done. How many days he stayed with you?

Very hot and sexy, welcome to cuckold paradise. I like it. Hope we get to talk sometime. Ya how many days did he stay. ?

.Romantic dinner for wife and Bull at home and hubby is our server making sure his wife and the Bull have everything they need from the dinner table to the bedroom!

.I want to attend a baby shower as the husbands friend and once all the guests leave phuck that pregnant wife really good. Married pregnant pussy is like Caviar rare but good!

.Be the Valentines day Bull or Anniversary Bull and help a couple celebrate by banging the hotwife.

.It's been awhile since I attended a hotwife lifestyle party and banged every woman at the party senseless!
One and three are at least do able. I agree that pregnant married pussy especially is like Caviar is rare and a unique taste.

So basically what is your fantasy. We always hear the cucks fantasy or the hotwifes fantasy but never the bulls fantasy. Let's hear exactly how you hung men think fucking a white wife or gf should go. Thank you bulls and keep putting white wive and their wimp dick cucks in their places. We are here to serve our black masters. ♠️♠️🤤🤤🙌🙌

We definitely like to know what the bull is looking for in the "relationship", he is after all giving his time too .. and so its nice to know and help fulfil his expectations too.

I love humiliating the husband, have them locked up while I take their wife or gf
I love being the first black guy to stretch her out bareback
I love CNC play
I love fucking the piss out of wives
Ok what is CNC play?

I would suggest you look into both a humiliation spreader bar and a set of penis plugs both a 25% flow and 0% flow.

2022-12-23 Copy.jpeg
I wouldn’t mind taking a cuckold couple on tour of my part of Texas. Give those fantasies a spark of realness. Might make a side bet, depending on who’s on the dice. Tell hubby wait outside the truck and collect my money from Footz if he gets on a roll. Me and the wife gonna fog up the windows in the truck while hubby convinces Footz to pay him. Just good clean fun in the hood.

Everything that everyone wrote with the exception of fucking these a lot unproven white sluts. Will fuck any big black dick. L a m e. Stallions should be more selective on these hoes. Good girls are still around. Fuck white sluts. They're only good to serve black man. Black men are the platinum status here. Not these lame white sluts... they only see us as a dick. Fuck that. Screams condescension. I was lost but now I'm found. They can only serve my mind and will. Fuck around and don't have a bbc for some trash that says she requires a certain amount of inches. Who the fuck is that slut to give out directions? Her white trash ass better be glad the Stallion would fuck them. We have to remember for the most part these hoes are classless. Most white men don't want. Null the ones that were talked into it by their hubs. Black Power bros! I was married to a such slut. Hoe lied for years. Had me thinking she was cool as black. Her and her family. She still to this day fears my judgment and lies. And that is good.

Last edited:
Back