What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

starting way back before my wife and I got married. She would have a boyfriend who she fucks regularly. He would be part of the wedding and she would have his cum leaking down her legs during the ceremony. Afterwards, he would take her that night and all throughout the honeymoon. Mean while the maid of honor would keep me locked and teased when I wasn’t serving my wife and her boyfriend.

he would have a key to our house and take her whenever he wanted, while I would have to serve them and stay locked up. when she wasn’t there, I would have to dress up and serve him. My only sexual release would be as a lesbian for the maid of honor.
gotta admit, that is pretty wild.
pete

Two hung BBC that i held back a year during there schooling ,they take off into adult hood and work life in shitty jobs because of me they find me on here we hook up and by the time i open my door its to late the secret life i have is out , without knowing before hand ive told them everything the bondage what i want done , then as they walk inside my house i gulp and fear grips me

I would love to be fucked slowly and seductively by a group of 3-5 tall, strong black men. One of them is absolutely huge, almost too big, and the others prepare me to take him in. First they slowly undress me, kiss me all over, then as they grow more aroused they begin to penetrate me from all angles, faster and harder as time goes on. They dominate me and make me obey and as a reward they make me orgasm again and again while they fuck me, using their mouths and their hands. My husband is watching and filming the whole thing, touching himself, and I can see his face sick with pleasure the whole time. After it's over my husband and I fuck for days watching the video.

I would love to be fucked slowly and seductively by a group of 3-5 tall, strong black men. One of them is absolutely huge, almost too big, and the others prepare me to take him in. First they slowly undress me, kiss me all over, then as they grow more aroused they begin to penetrate me from all angles, faster and harder as time goes on. They dominate me and make me obey and as a reward they make me orgasm again and again while they fuck me, using their mouths and their hands. My husband is watching and filming the whole thing, touching himself, and I can see his face sick with pleasure the whole time. After it's over my husband and I fuck for days watching the video.
Loved your while idea of it being dominant but slow and seductive, also 😍😍😍

OMG this is perfect 💖

Little bit of fiction in this one but still would be awesome. My wifes bull has feminized me. He had me get DD breast implants ,facial surgery and castrated to make me unrecognizable. My lips were plumped and perfect for sucking his BBC. He had a sister who was a cosmetologist. She had fun with me by applying permanent make up. My lips were a bright red, blue eye shadow and mascara that left me looking like a whore. The Bulls sister had another surprise. She had developed a skin dye she could use on people. I was stripped down and tied standing up in the basement. She applied dark brown dye to my entire body. I was kept this way for 2 days as several treatments with the dye were done. I was then stood in front of a mirror. I could not believe it. In the mirror was a black woman looking back at me. I was going to be ****** to live as a black woman. My wife had not been told by her Bull what was being done to me and it freaked her out. But she had no choice but to watch as I was trained by her Bulls sister. I was ****** to go with her and socialize with all her girlfriends and become part of their click. Then she started training me to become a secretary. I ended up moving in with her as a roommate after she got me a job with her company. So now I am a secretary and my roommate is fixing me up with my own BBC. My wifes Bull got rid of me just like he wanted and made sure I would not be coming back.

Back