What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

Clearly you want her pussy to get wrecked by BBC -- I don't blame you for wanting to be there. Let all the bruhs take it out on her holes.
Yes I do. By far the best sex ever afterwards! And hopefully she lets me be there for the next one.
She was already wrecked for me so this just made her that much more wrecked lol! So fucking hot!

Mine will always be our first experience. We met a guy online; I chatted with him first then my wife and him chatted. She would show me the texts and they would get me so excited we would have great sex that night. We arranged to meet him at a bar. She wore a tight short dress and heels; we got there first and waited for him. She noticed him walk in; he came over to our booth and sat with us. I made sure he sat next to her. At first it was the casual conversation then I decided to break the ice by telling him she was freshly waxed. He asked to see and right there at the bar she hiked her skirt up and pulled her panties down to show him. I was hard as a rock. Things heated up between them. I sat and enjoyed every minutes of it; others were watching also

Mine will always be our first experience. We met a guy online; I chatted with him first then my wife and him chatted. She would show me the texts and they would get me so excited we would have great sex that night. We arranged to meet him at a bar. She wore a tight short dress and heels; we got there first and waited for him. She noticed him walk in; he came over to our booth and sat with us. I made sure he sat next to her. At first it was the casual conversation then I decided to break the ice by telling him she was freshly waxed. He asked to see and right there at the bar she hiked her skirt up and pulled her panties down to show him. I was hard as a rock. Things heated up between them. I sat and enjoyed every minutes of it; others were watching also
Did you suck the big black cock?

Yes, just be lying on the beach with my husband, then have this guy come along, lift me up like that and use me while my husband watches. When I’m done, just lie down again and continue sun baking and enjoying the sound of the waves while my husband stays hard, dripping, humiliated.

...with your pussy full of thick ....black baby seed seeping into the sand through
your open legs

Yes I do. By far the best sex ever afterwards! And hopefully she lets me be there for the next one.
She was already wrecked for me so this just made her that much more wrecked lol! So fucking hot!

I'm the same. I love fucking my gf after black guys have slammed her holes, and when there's no black guy around, I love fucking her and telling her how much she needs that big black cock.

Back