What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

My ultimate fantasy is to be blind folded with a collar and leash when my husband gives me to 10 big thick black bulls who gang fuck all my holes all night , cumming in me over and over until they all are finished with me! Never having the blindfold taken off ! View attachment 3152798
You want to be such a fucking whore, and it's awesome! I can picture you getting gangfucked by a bunch of black bulls who want to do nothing more than get off and use you like the slut you are.

I want my wife dressed to the nines , heels on , tight dress for her PAWG ass unleashed into a club . Hands all over her until she is getting gangbanged by two black gentlemen while I watch
Nice. Exactly what I like with my gf. Any black guy who walks by her can grab her and have her -- and fuck her anywhere he wants.

My ultimate interracial fantasy would be to become a live-in servant/butler/slave to a dominant black/white or black/black couple and beeing able to watch pregnancies and to help to rear the children. Whilst I am ****** into complete chastity all th time!
Bet you'd love to have a black man's cock in your mouth a feeling your tiny clit get hard

Of course I like to worship thick black cocks. It is a sign of respect and to show him that I am inferior to him and that I will never compete with him for the women he is fucking. And having his cock in my mouth after it has happily ejaculated in a woman I can not only taste his sperm but also h e r fluids in my mouth. And yes you are right my tiny clit get a bit hard (if not in a cage). Do you like this scenario??

My ultimate fantasy would find me being punished for being a weak arrogant white boy. A lonely black business man kidnaps me. His mom and sister take over. By using body modifications and mind altering ******* I am transformed into a submissive black woman. Totally reprogrammed I talk and behave just like the mom and sister. Through a public ceremony I am given to him taking my place as his loving wife. My male self completely destroyed leaving me to live happily ever after with my black stud husband as his kept black wife.

Back