What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

starting way back before my wife and I got married. She would have a boyfriend who she fucks regularly. He would be part of the wedding and she would have his cum leaking down her legs during the ceremony. Afterwards, he would take her that night and all throughout the honeymoon. Mean while the maid of honor would keep me locked and teased when I wasn’t serving my wife and her boyfriend.

he would have a key to our house and take her whenever he wanted, while I would have to serve them and stay locked up. when she wasn’t there, I would have to dress up and serve him. My only sexual release would be as a lesbian for the maid of honor.

That is so fucking hot. I get boned seeing a white girl pushing her black baby in a stroller -- and even better when you can tell she's knocked up again.
Very exciting indeed. I experienced something along this line once. I had started dating a beautiful white BBW who had a gorgeous biracial preteen *******. The three of us were walking in a shopping mall once and in general, most people hardly paid us any attention. A few white people would give glances that you could tell were ones of disapproval. However there was a group of young black guys that I noticed who were paying attention to us. You could almost tell what they were all thinking. If anyone has ever experienced this, you know that having the thought of what both groups were thinking about you running through your head is a rush. You get almost a kick in the gut from some embarrassment on one hand but also the euphoric high of being proud and having her and her ******* by your side. I found myself really wishing I had been with her back when she had her ******* instead of coming along at a later time in life.

I've lived out many interracial fantasies already, but there is one that will probably remain in the fantasy realm -- My wife meets a strong, dominant Black Bull and falls completely in love with him. They both want a polyamorous relationship with me as their submissive cuck. He moves in and takes over. He gets off on having a cuck; it's a necessary part of his sex life. He loves the power trip. He loves having a white husband submit to him in front of the wife. My wife is so crazy about him that she makes sure I'm a submissive obedient cuck at all times. He sleeps with her in our marriage bed while I move to a spare bedroom. While he's fucking my wife, I'm shining his shoes and washing his car. While they cuddle on the couch, I'm cleaning the house. After they fuck, she makes me suck out every load because that's what makes him happy.

Back