What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

Iv always loved the thought of playing a football game and making a wager with a group of black guys. One that I can’t come back from.
After loosing all the boys have a little party to celebrate their win and invite me knowing their prize.
My wife completely unsuspecting accompanying me has a good time and is happy to be making new friends. As the evening lingers on she gets ******* and the suggestion is made to skinny dip. With all the compliments and attention she is receiving she begins to feel more comfortable and relaxed deciding to go for it.Toward the end of the night she is flirting and letting random guys feel her up. When the angst can’t be taken anymore she decides to kiss her first black guy. After a few minutes she realizes his dick is rock hard. Noticing how much larger his dick is she can’t help but touch it. Soon I look over and see she is sucking his dick. I can’t help but pull out my phone to capture a video. It doesn’t take but a few minutes for her to be surrounded by hard pushing black dicks. At this point she is dropping with excitement. That’s when the first black cock she has ever had presses against her pussy lips. She doesn’t even try and stop him instead bends over farther and spreads her cheeks. Taking every inch of him she shakes and shutters while screaming for more. Taking thrust after thrust of black meat she lets out a scream, pushes his cock out, and soaks the floor. Another one is quick to replace it and she realizes this is what she has been missing out on. Releasing orgasm after orgasm until the moment when I hear the first bull let out a loud grunt. Looking over my phone I see he is balls deep in my wife. Everyone around her begins to cheer and chant her on. Meanwhile all I can focus on is his large nuts raising and lowering with every breath. I feel a cold chill because I know he just released himself inside my wife’s unprotected pussy.
As he pulls out she looks at me and I can’t help but have a blank stare watching as the next up enters her once again. Unloading inside her one after another until she spills out with every thrust as she lays on her back and urges them on.
Almost 2 hours in her pussy Is swollen and red yet she keeps asking for more. Finally the host calls it “all right boys. Let’s send her home with a party gift!” He returns with a large butt plug and inserts it in her pussy. Slaps her on her ass and says “Don’t want you loosing any before you get home.”
I take her home and get her to bed. She passes out from exhaustion immediately.
The next day she wakes reaches down and feels her still plugged full pussy. She goes into the bathroom to remove it and pauses realizing last night wasn’t a dream she was gangbanged by an entire party of black men. She grabs her phone and records as she can’t help but smile as she removes it. Feeling the flood of semen gushing around it she feels one last orgasm with the release.
going on with our normal life she doesn’t talk much about it with me until 4 months later she Plays both videos on our TV. I can see her reminiscing as it plays. Finally the end is reached and I see the video she took. One last pic is attached to the end of the video. It’s a picture of her holding her belly and a caption I’m BBC OWNED and pregnant.
As I look to her a devious smile and tells me “Iv contacted your friends. We’re having another party tonight. You can’t come but I’ll record so you can watch.”
After she leaves I watch the video again knowing I didn’t just get my wife Blacked. I helped her get Black Bred. In that moment I cum knowing it’s my fault my wife is a true BBC whore!
So fucking hot!!

To tie up my girlfriend for many hours straight and have many huge black cock fuck her one after another and all dump loads of cum in her unprotected pussy. And afterwards she said she wants to ride my face with a pussy full of black cum
I want that too! Love her riding my face after fucking her lover!

Have my girlfriend and me go clubbing with a group of bbc high on molly. Feeling the music as they grope our bodies. Positioning us to make us kiss in front of everyone. Hiking up our skirts so everyone can see. Feeling their bulges grinding against us. Two of them take us to the bathroom, fucking us until they cum in us, then bringing us back to the dance floor as their cum drips out of us running down our legs. Then taking us home, with each of them leaving their seed in us before they left. Her and I would spend the rest of the evening cleaning each other and reminiscing about the evening.

Iv always loved the thought of playing a football game and making a wager with a group of black guys. One that I can’t come back from.
After loosing all the boys have a little party to celebrate their win and invite me knowing their prize.
My wife completely unsuspecting accompanying me has a good time and is happy to be making new friends. As the evening lingers on she gets ******* and the suggestion is made to skinny dip. With all the compliments and attention she is receiving she begins to feel more comfortable and relaxed deciding to go for it.Toward the end of the night she is flirting and letting random guys feel her up. When the angst can’t be taken anymore she decides to kiss her first black guy. After a few minutes she realizes his dick is rock hard. Noticing how much larger his dick is she can’t help but touch it. Soon I look over and see she is sucking his dick. I can’t help but pull out my phone to capture a video. It doesn’t take but a few minutes for her to be surrounded by hard pushing black dicks. At this point she is dropping with excitement. That’s when the first black cock she has ever had presses against her pussy lips. She doesn’t even try and stop him instead bends over farther and spreads her cheeks. Taking every inch of him she shakes and shutters while screaming for more. Taking thrust after thrust of black meat she lets out a scream, pushes his cock out, and soaks the floor. Another one is quick to replace it and she realizes this is what she has been missing out on. Releasing orgasm after orgasm until the moment when I hear the first bull let out a loud grunt. Looking over my phone I see he is balls deep in my wife. Everyone around her begins to cheer and chant her on. Meanwhile all I can focus on is his large nuts raising and lowering with every breath. I feel a cold chill because I know he just released himself inside my wife’s unprotected pussy.
As he pulls out she looks at me and I can’t help but have a blank stare watching as the next up enters her once again. Unloading inside her one after another until she spills out with every thrust as she lays on her back and urges them on.
Almost 2 hours in her pussy Is swollen and red yet she keeps asking for more. Finally the host calls it “all right boys. Let’s send her home with a party gift!” He returns with a large butt plug and inserts it in her pussy. Slaps her on her ass and says “Don’t want you loosing any before you get home.”
I take her home and get her to bed. She passes out from exhaustion immediately.
The next day she wakes reaches down and feels her still plugged full pussy. She goes into the bathroom to remove it and pauses realizing last night wasn’t a dream she was gangbanged by an entire party of black men. She grabs her phone and records as she can’t help but smile as she removes it. Feeling the flood of semen gushing around it she feels one last orgasm with the release.
going on with our normal life she doesn’t talk much about it with me until 4 months later she Plays both videos on our TV. I can see her reminiscing as it plays. Finally the end is reached and I see the video she took. One last pic is attached to the end of the video. It’s a picture of her holding her belly and a caption I’m BBC OWNED and pregnant.
As I look to her a devious smile and tells me “Iv contacted your friends. We’re having another party tonight. You can’t come but I’ll record so you can watch.”
After she leaves I watch the video again knowing I didn’t just get my wife Blacked. I helped her get Black Bred. In that moment I cum knowing it’s my fault my wife is a true BBC whore!
Love this story!!

I would love to come home from work and as I pull in the driveway two or three black guys that I have never met before are coming out of the house. They stop and say “Hi, you must be Amy’s husband nice to meet you. Amy is still upstairs in bed” then they get in their car and leave. I quietly walk in the house and up to the bedroom and Amy is laying there naked and obviously exhausted. Her eyes are closed with her legs slightly spread as she rubs her pussy. I look at her gaping pussy while she is playing with her clit. Cum is oozing out of her pussy and down her ass as she cums loudly. she then opens her eyes and smiles “I’ve been a very good whore today honey, come to bed and let me tell you all about it.”.
That's enough to drive me super hard!

For us it's being sexually dominated. Mary first black lover owned her sexually and we loved it. It's additicting, we find ourselves seeking that level of sexual excitement with ever new black lover she takes. Unfortunately, it's hard to have that level of friendship, passion and trust with every guy we meet. The search continues....
I know this is old, but just saw it. We found it impossible to get to a good relationship level for this dynamic, without having someone we are really comfortable with.
As you know, being dominated is the ultimate orgasm enhancer for me and my husband, but it has to be done by the right person, at the right time, in the right way. Love aggression, but not okay with violence.
Nothing turns me on more than having an authoritative man tell me to get on my knees!!!!

Back