What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

I have this now and it's the ultimate of this lifestyle for all involved it never gets tired....She's with a co worker he's younger very good looking athletic well built well endowed very nice guy...he is her first black guy after years of fantasizing about it and first guy outside our marriage. She is a petite Asian very sexy body very good looking but the one thing is shy and didn't think she would ever go for me being there. I agreed that she could see him alone if she wanted to....she finally came to me and said " I want to "

I watch her get ready to see him and it's mind blowing just seeing her in panties and bra knowing he'll be removing them from her body in his bed she puts in perfect detail with her getting ready for him....so sexy

when she leaves my heart is literally exploding watching her little body walk away knowing she's going to be in bed alone with a darker better lover in a bed holding him and feeling him cum deep inside her which he does.

I wait for her to come home but watching the clock just knowing she being made love to right now by a guy like him is heaven....she shyly tells me the details when she does gets home but i do have to ask every detail..

really ... done just about "everything" huh? Ever pissed on an electric fence? Check this out! ...
NOW THAT IS FUCKING FUNNY electric fence
got shocked loads when a kid mushrooming in field
and run like fuck when bull spotted us
with bull chasing in the very early morning we would forget wire was there.
those where the days
scrumping in hospital orchard ,blackberrying and steam engines sparks started fires on railway banks
trying to put them out
OH FOOUR YOUTH INTHE FIFTIES.

I to stay at a prison around a bunch of black gang members and be locked in with them for some reason for a few weeks for no other reason than to give them s a white girl to tear to shreds locked in a housing unit with 70 thugs that bareback gangbang me for weeks omfg I want it. Years of no pussy they a have full nuts

Attachments

• received_795168557571448.jpeg
    received_795168557571448.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 63
  • received_301847897364179.jpeg
    received_301847897364179.jpeg
    314.7 KB · Views: 62
I to stay at a prison around a bunch of black gang members and be locked in with them for some reason for a few weeks for no other reason than to give them s a white girl to tear to shreds locked in a housing unit with 70 thugs that bareback gangbang me for weeks omfg I want it. Years of no pussy they a have full nuts
WOW
love it...
perfect hot wife :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome: :threesome:

Biggest fantacy is to come home and catch a huge naked black man in the act of holding my wife's long skinny legs open and positionining his huge thick stiff cock at the entrance to her wet excited married pussy. She is begging him to push his cock deep inside her and at that momen she sees me and looks at me in shock as her stud thrusts ins side her, groaning. He starts pumping in deeper and deeper as he shouts, "oh fuck, your married pussy is so tight!". As my wife feels him penetrating deeper than she hs ever experienced before she gasps for air and yells, "oh my god, your cock is in me so deep". She tries to look back at me for my reaction, but is told by her stud to look into his eyes, whick she obediently does as he speeds up the pace of his pumpin and I can hear his balls slapping against her. Within minutes she is overpowered by an earth shattering orgasm, making her scream with pleasure and claw his ass with her fingers. The black man continues his attack on her pussy as her convulsions slow and he growls " you needed that bad didn't you baby". My wife nods her head, still straing into his eyes and, even though she knows I'm watching says "please cum inside me and make my pussy yours. I wanna feel you cum!". A few minutes more of her begging had him moaning and then he stopped his thrusts and I could see his cock and balls pulsing his cum deep in my wife's pussy. The pussy that he now owns....
❤️

Iv always loved the thought of playing a football game and making a wager with a group of black guys. One that I can’t come back from.
After loosing all the boys have a little party to celebrate their win and invite me knowing their prize.
My wife completely unsuspecting accompanying me has a good time and is happy to be making new friends. As the evening lingers on she gets ******* and the suggestion is made to skinny dip. With all the compliments and attention she is receiving she begins to feel more comfortable and relaxed deciding to go for it.Toward the end of the night she is flirting and letting random guys feel her up. When the angst can’t be taken anymore she decides to kiss her first black guy. After a few minutes she realizes his dick is rock hard. Noticing how much larger his dick is she can’t help but touch it. Soon I look over and see she is sucking his dick. I can’t help but pull out my phone to capture a video. It doesn’t take but a few minutes for her to be surrounded by hard pushing black dicks. At this point she is dropping with excitement. That’s when the first black cock she has ever had presses against her pussy lips. She doesn’t even try and stop him instead bends over farther and spreads her cheeks. Taking every inch of him she shakes and shutters while screaming for more. Taking thrust after thrust of black meat she lets out a scream, pushes his cock out, and soaks the floor. Another one is quick to replace it and she realizes this is what she has been missing out on. Releasing orgasm after orgasm until the moment when I hear the first bull let out a loud grunt. Looking over my phone I see he is balls deep in my wife. Everyone around her begins to cheer and chant her on. Meanwhile all I can focus on is his large nuts raising and lowering with every breath. I feel a cold chill because I know he just released himself inside my wife’s unprotected pussy.
As he pulls out she looks at me and I can’t help but have a blank stare watching as the next up enters her once again. Unloading inside her one after another until she spills out with every thrust as she lays on her back and urges them on.
Almost 2 hours in her pussy Is swollen and red yet she keeps asking for more. Finally the host calls it “all right boys. Let’s send her home with a party gift!” He returns with a large butt plug and inserts it in her pussy. Slaps her on her ass and says “Don’t want you loosing any before you get home.”
I take her home and get her to bed. She passes out from exhaustion immediately.
The next day she wakes reaches down and feels her still plugged full pussy. She goes into the bathroom to remove it and pauses realizing last night wasn’t a dream she was gangbanged by an entire party of black men. She grabs her phone and records as she can’t help but smile as she removes it. Feeling the flood of semen gushing around it she feels one last orgasm with the release.
going on with our normal life she doesn’t talk much about it with me until 4 months later she Plays both videos on our TV. I can see her reminiscing as it plays. Finally the end is reached and I see the video she took. One last pic is attached to the end of the video. It’s a picture of her holding her belly and a caption I’m BBC OWNED and pregnant.
As I look to her a devious smile and tells me “Iv contacted your friends. We’re having another party tonight. You can’t come but I’ll record so you can watch.”
After she leaves I watch the video again knowing I didn’t just get my wife Blacked. I helped her get Black Bred. In that moment I cum knowing it’s my fault my wife is a true BBC whore!

Can I give you a hand with some of those black dicks ? I’ll drain quite a few of those balls

To meet a woman on here who loves bbc and have her drain me. I've never met a woman from a site or an app so the thought of that is very thrilling then add to the fact she craves bbc.

For 120 volts at 2 amps to do that amount of damage he would have bad to been in contact with the charges d wore for quite a while. Electric fencers and cattle prods generally operate at considerably higher voltages , the current is in the milliamp range. To do that kind of damage would require a lot of current.
Having grown up on an Indiana farm, unless the fence in question is holding back velociraptors, hes got it turned up too high, and is just ******* electricity costs. Ive pissed on many an electric fence, and never gotten more than a mild zap. Sounds like some of yall got thin peckers if its wrecking your cock

Back