What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

The whole cuck thing is weird. I guess if we want to give up our wife or GF to a BBC, technically we're a cuck. But I'm not bi or even curious and would not be into the whole humiliation thing.

All different versions of being a cuck are out there -- and it's up to every couple to decide what works for them. I think it's wrong to call the "whole cuck thing...weird." Do you want someone calling your fantasies weird? I'm sure you don't.

No one said you were bi and no one cares. Not into humiliation? Then don't do it and participate in it. If other people like it, it's their business.

Sorry for being harsh, but I just have a problem with being so judgmental.

Ok.. Maybe glass too much white wine tonight. But big group of black men. With my sister or my niece or maybe someother girl/woman there. Those black men would use us good. And ******* us girls to do stuff together.
That is my most favourite and ultimate fantasy.
Not too much wine at all lol. You and your sister or niece in a black gangbang sounds hot as fuck. Take care of each other and know those black guys will wreck all your holes.

Ok.. Maybe glass too much white wine tonight. But big group of black men. With my sister or my niece or maybe someother girl/woman there. Those black men would use us good. And ******* us girls to do stuff together.
That is my most favourite and ultimate fantasy.

would you really have to be ****** to do stuff with other girls?

My ultimate fantasy is to be blind folded with a collar and leash when my husband gives me to 10 big thick black bulls who gang fuck all my holes all night , cumming in me over and over until they all are finished with me! Never having the blindfold taken off ! View attachment 3152798

Being gang fucked rough and hard by a dozen big thick black cocks in all my holes over and over all night while my husband watches and listens to me scream how much I love BBC 💋View attachment 3152798
I would love to see you get pounded by a bunch of black thick long ass cock

Back