What did you do for your bull that you never did for your husband?

A bitch is a female dog and I'm clearly not that. Do I allow my partner to call me that? Yes. Not sure why - all part of the game.
I don't get it when guys call their partners sluts either, but what can a bitch do lol?

I really don't get the guys who let their women get pregnant and think that is erotic. That is horrific to me - a baby should be born out of love.

There are some messed up folks out there. I should know!

It's our anniversary today. I sucked and fucked a bull in the morning and another one at night. Both came twice in my pussy. Hubby didn't get a bj, and after cleaning up my pussy he jerked himself off. So today, my gift to him was doing everything for my bulls and dening him my mouth and pussy.

guy I mean lol
Same, haven't swallowed a single drop of hubby's cum in 10 years and no desire to. Gave him a few blowjobs when we first met as you do in the early stages, but he came in my mouth a few times without warning (had never been with a premmy before) so he got me those few times by surprise. It turned me off, and haven't tasted his cum since. We might still 69 now and again, but if he cums its always on my tits :)

It's our anniversary today. I sucked and fucked a bull in the morning and another one at night. Both came twice in my pussy. Hubby didn't get a bj, and after cleaning up my pussy he jerked himself off. So today, my gift to him was doing everything for my bulls and dening him my mouth and pussy.
I hope he said thank you?

Wow

Thank you for all you do.

Did any of you begin fucking others for your bull?
Multiple bulls?
Friends, family, acquaintances. He didn't charge family members I don't think. Much, much shorter list of what I did for my ex husband than what I do for black men. A lot of stuff I do now I didn't know people did when I was married. I also didn't know I was an extreme submissive before I went black

Back