Your crazy actions

Tell me about the crazy things you've done. be it the incredible humiliation of your cuckold, or maybe the cuckold himself realized something that he had been deciding on for a long time or that his wife was trying to persuade him to do. It is also interesting to hear the bulls thoughts on this matter, what crazy things you have done or for you.

For example, my wife recently said that she is not against having a baby with her lover, for us it is a taboo fantasy.

I once got railed in the back of a taxi leaving a swinger bar with a black guy we picked up there. My husband jumped in the front seat with the driver and me and the guy got in the back. I only had a little sundress on with no panties so he was on top and I side of me rather quickly. The cabby didn't know what to do lol . My husband just told him to take the scenic route and there would be a big tip in it for him. We must have drove around the city for 30 minutes while this guy just pounded me in the back seat. When we got the the hotel, the cabby refused the tip as long as he could get a good look at me laying in the back seat with my dress pulled up overy head lol.

I once got railed in the back of a taxi leaving a swinger bar with a black guy we picked up there. My husband jumped in the front seat with the driver and me and the guy got in the back. I only had a little sundress on with no panties so he was on top and I side of me rather quickly. The cabby didn't know what to do lol . My husband just told him to take the scenic route and there would be a big tip in it for him. We must have drove around the city for 30 minutes while this guy just pounded me in the back seat. When we got the the hotel, the cabby refused the tip as long as he could get a good look at me laying in the back seat with my dress pulled up overy head lol.
This is just crazy, only a real whore would do this. Did you like it?

Tell me about the crazy things you've done. be it the incredible humiliation of your cuckold, or maybe the cuckold himself realized something that he had been deciding on for a long time or that his wife was trying to persuade him to do. It is also interesting to hear the bulls thoughts on this matter, what crazy things you have done or for you.

For example, my wife recently said that she is not against having a baby with her lover, for us it is a taboo fantasy.
This is just crazy, only a real whore would do this. Did you like it?
I loved it

My wife is one of those persons who likes to keep everything around her very clean. She takes that thought with her when we meet up with her black lover.

Have you heard of washing the feet in church on Holy Thursday. Well my wife loves to begin foreplay with a warm dish of water, soap, and a wash cloth and proceeds to wash her lover's personal area and dry it. The process has had some profound affects on her lover's. Quite an erotic beginning to their sexual episodes. The added stimulation to the cock tends to move the fun forward very quickly.

Back