What did you do for your bull that you never did for your husband?

For our friend I get my pussy waxed on the morning of a playdate, wear my favourite slutty outfits that he loves with certain heels, and occasionally taste/swallow his cum.
I never dress up slutty for hubby (he cums too quick as it is) rarely ever get my pussy done for him, but I guess the biggest thing is I haven't tasted a single drop of his cum in nearly 10 years. I don't get into it unless i'm really horny and turned on, and with him, I just don't reach that point. :)

So it seems that the inner slut (affectionately) wins out. You live your fantasy and the rules go out the window.
I personally don't ask for anything out of the ordinary. My partners are pretty steady and have been for years.
I guess I'm pretty boring when it comes to this sort of thing, although it really interests me the other experiences people have.

For the most part I'm an addition, a distant friend, that doesn't interfere with the day to day lives. I feel that even though I may be 'their taboo', they are also mine. To fuck a married lady, to put my cum where it's never supposed to be, that is my kink, my turn on. I don't care if she's black, white, asian, or whatever, I care that we are on the same page.

That does not mean I judge, to each their own.... carry on!

J

So it seems that the inner slut (affectionately) wins out. You live your fantasy and the rules go out the window.
I personally don't ask for anything out of the ordinary. My partners are pretty steady and have been for years.
I guess I'm pretty boring when it comes to this sort of thing, although it really interests me the other experiences people have.

For the most part I'm an addition, a distant friend, that doesn't interfere with the day to day lives. I feel that even though I may be 'their taboo', they are also mine. To fuck a married lady, to put my cum where it's never supposed to be, that is my kink, my turn on. I don't care if she's black, white, asian, or whatever, I care that we are on the same page.

That does not mean I judge, to each their own.... carry on!

J
We have found that nearly all the bulls we have ever met or spoken to, they all have that one thing in common, and that isn't to fuck women, its to fuck wives. The kink goes both ways, if I have sex with another man, its because I enjoy the taboo of opening my legs for him when its meant to be only for my hubby's enjoyment. If I were single, i'd still enjoy the sex, but its the fact i'm married, with a ring on my finger, a family, a mortgage etc. and that i'm supposedly 'taken and off limits' that gives hubby and I a rush when cuckolding him. Feeding another man forbidden fruit is a lot of fun :)

When we were together, my cuck ex wanted desperately to fuck my ass but he always hurt me trying even though he was small so I didn’t let him. But my black boyfriend at the time wanted to take my ass so without question I let him. He didn’t hurt me at all even with all 9 inches. Cuck majorly got his feelings hurt hearing about me taking all of that bbc in my ass.
This is actually a good point. We generally do more because our black lovers are more skilled than our husbands

When we were together, my cuck ex wanted desperately to fuck my ass but he always hurt me trying even though he was small so I didn’t let him. But my black boyfriend at the time wanted to take my ass so without question I let him. He didn’t hurt me at all even with all 9 inches. Cuck majorly got his feelings hurt hearing about me taking all of that bbc in my ass.
There is a reason for that. The same as with vaginal sex with huge cocks. His skills, for sure, but also your acceptance. Your brain tells your muscles to relax and adjust to host the extra inches. You just prefer black cocks.

One of the odd things (well, I think it's odd) about my wife is that ever since I've known her she doesn't like to have her pussy eaten. Hand/finger stimulation works great on her. She likes to give blowjobs. And she definitely loves to have her ass eaten, but she's always told me that she just doesn't like it doesn't feel good to her.

Because of this I've always fantasized about one of her lovers doing to her until it's her new favorite thing. Sort of like, 'owning that pussy with his tongue.'

I know that traditionally eating pussy is a skill that usually associated with the cuck and not the lover, but our relationship is the 'classic style' cuckold relationship anyway so I guess for me, it works. Her giving her lover her pussy to eat while not letting me get a taste.

Back