For the husbands - cumming too soon whilst the bull is still fucking your wife

Did anyone get the guilt immediately after cumming the first time you witness your wife getting fucked? Your there and you bust your load straight away but your wife is still going at it with the bull. How do you overcome the mental hurdle?!
My girl is usually in there with several of them and when I wake up in the morning next door she is usually being penetrated for the 12-13th time that night (morning). Don't worry, you get used to it.

I can tell you one thing as a bull. I love when fucking a new hotwife and I look over and the cuck husband can’t control it and starts to cum. It’s usually after the first real guttural noises that she makes due to my size in her cunt.

That’s part of the fun to play with both couples like that is watching the cuckold hubby lose control and give in to his lust, and finish jacking off quickly because he wants to cum so hard.

then I can focus trying to keep the wife going for a lot longer so that he’s forcedd to sit there and watch her and focus on her cunt stretching as his cum runs down his limp shaft.

The other thing I’ve found, which is a big benefit for a bull and his hotwife he’s fucking, is that a cuckold husband who comes too fast, often can’t exercise self-control, and therefore it’s much easier to manipulate him into letting me do more to his wife than they planned and agreed upon 😈🍆💦

Last edited:
I can tell you one thing as a bull. I love when fucking a new hotwife and I look over and the cuck husband can’t control it and starts to cum. It’s usually after the first real guttural noises that she makes do to my size in her cunt.

That’s part of the fun to play with both couples like that is watching the cuckold hubby lose control and give in to his lust, and finish jacking off quickly because he wants to cum so hard.

then I can focus trying to keep the wife going for a lot longer so that he’s forcedd to sit there and watch her and focus on her cunt stretching as his cum runs down his limp shaft.

The other thing I’ve found, which is a big benefit for a bull and his hotwife he’s fucking, is that a cuckold husband who comes too fast, often can’t exercise self-control, and therefore it’s much easier to manipulate him into letting me do more to his wife than they planned and agreed upon 😈🍆💦
It's all understandable. the husband will cum quickly because he is very excited. He can't handle his emotions. and it ends up fast.

Honestly, I don't quite understand how black guys can fuck someone's wife for so long sometimes. A new girl is usually very exciting. and the size of the penis is usually above average, respectively, the friction against the walls of the vagina is stronger, which means they should finish earlier, but no, they continue and continue to move in the pussy for a long time.

It's all understandable. the husband will cum quickly because he is very excited. He can't handle his emotions. and it ends up fast.
Exactly. Once you all have more time together you can start using his emotions against and for him, and better yet his wife becomes yours while you are inside her and often will comment or disparage him while he’s cumming. Shame is a powerful aphrodisiac tool of husbands who share their wives.

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't quite understand how black guys can fuck someone's wife for so long sometimes. A new girl is usually very exciting. and the size of the penis is usually above average, respectively, the friction against the walls of the vagina is stronger, which means they should finish earlier, but no, they continue and continue to move in the pussy for a long time.
That’s because we’ve practiced self-control and we know that if it’s your first time with another man’s wife, despite how exciting it may be, and as you say her tight cunt friction is higher you still need to make sure she understands you’re a fucking machine and far superior to her husband…..That’s critical for the relationship to continue.

We enjoy visits with a guy we know, it's not cuck. I watch them, he watches us. He gets more sex time but I get plenty.
They most always start off. Sometimes we trade off, sometimes they go till he finishes.
Watching is a HUGE turn on for me and him. My dick is so hard it feels like it's ready to explode sometimes.
One night I was sitting and watching them. I was stroking slowly stopping as necessary so I wouldn't cum. I guess I gave it one too many strokes and knew I was really close. I stopped with my hand but it was to late. It dribbled out, wasn't even a good cum. They didn't notice.
Different night same deal but once I knew I was a gonner I looked and saw them both looking at me. I just pumped and let it go. No one said anything.
We're all pretty comfy together now. Wife has given him real blow jobs with him on his back. She usually swallows all of it and it's damn hot to watch. One night she pulled off and jacked him with her hand. He shot 5 or 6 big squirts really high. Sexy as hell.
Different night she asked him to jack off while we watched. He was reluctant but did it. Very hot.
I have no desire at all to do anything with him sexually but some things happen that are very exciting.
Yes right after I cum I have thoughts like...what are we doing? But I get over it pretty quick.

Last edited:
I can tell you one thing as a bull. I love when fucking a new hotwife and I look over and the cuck husband can’t control it and starts to cum. It’s usually after the first real guttural noises that she makes do to my size in her cunt.

Yeah, you can pretty much bet that pulling out is off the table when hubby loses his focus.

We rarely ever let our cuck cum especially not when I am fucking her. There have been instances where cuck would leak cum from the cage because he’s too aroused mentally while watching us fuck. I did enjoy those moments A LOT. Nothing better than fucking his wife and seeing the desperate look on his face while cum dribbles down his legs. I do not know what goes through his head afterwards. All I can say is that he’s still horny afterwards.

Back