For the husbands - cumming too soon whilst the bull is still fucking your wife

Now, if you really wanna get turned on, think about me fucking your wife in front of you and we all agreed to not have me cum inside her, but I fucking cum in her anyways and she just takes it!

Sometimes when you’re fucking someone’s wife, you just get the feeling that you don’t even have to ask permission or say anything that the two of you are in such good connection that she’s gonna allow you to do it because it feels so good and she wants to push the boundaries too, but just not admit it.

Most cucks I have seen really get hard at that moment happening.

It reinforces most cucks fantasies about losing control of the situation and being helpless to watch as your wife becomes more and more in love with her bull, and she slips away from you, but since you get to watch her Cunt wrap around my cock and see her having these huge orgasms, you actually let it happen, which also gets your cock extremely hard.
That is absolutely true. Keep up the good work.

I can tell you one thing as a bull. I love when fucking a new hotwife and I look over and the cuck husband can’t control it and starts to cum. It’s usually after the first real guttural noises that she makes due to my size in her cunt.

That’s part of the fun to play with both couples like that is watching the cuckold hubby lose control and give in to his lust, and finish jacking off quickly because he wants to cum so hard.

then I can focus trying to keep the wife going for a lot longer so that he’s forcedd to sit there and watch her and focus on her cunt stretching as his cum runs down his limp shaft.

The other thing I’ve found, which is a big benefit for a bull and his hotwife he’s fucking, is that a cuckold husband who comes too fast, often can’t exercise self-control, and therefore it’s much easier to manipulate him into letting me do more to his wife than they planned and agreed upon 😈🍆💦
You must be a great bull for white couples to have. Love how you think.

I can tell you one thing as a bull. I love when fucking a new hotwife and I look over and the cuck husband can’t control it and starts to cum. It’s usually after the first real guttural noises that she makes due to my size in her cunt.

That’s part of the fun to play with both couples like that is watching the cuckold hubby lose control and give in to his lust, and finish jacking off quickly because he wants to cum so hard.

then I can focus trying to keep the wife going for a lot longer so that he’s forcedd to sit there and watch her and focus on her cunt stretching as his cum runs down his limp shaft.

The other thing I’ve found, which is a big benefit for a bull and his hotwife he’s fucking, is that a cuckold husband who comes too fast, often can’t exercise self-control, and therefore it’s much easier to manipulate him into letting me do more to his wife than they planned and agreed upon 😈🍆💦
Therefor we cucks have chasity cages 😀

LOVE your mind... everything a bull should be... you should teach classes ... would love to have you dominate my wife and put me in my place as an inferior white cuck.

I’ve been in this spot where I’ve dropped my load watching the bull fuck my wife. I couldn’t just help myself, I had to blow it. And when I did, I was so turned on i just kept going jerking off. I would blow it multiple times and then would feel terrible afterward. We alleviated it over time by prostate massages. If i was good and didn’t beat off, i was rewarded afterward with prostate massages by my wife which brought me to multiple orgasms over and over again. After a while, i started to jerk off less and less watching them and looked forward to my reward after they finished. After a while, I could have cared less about jerking off and maybe more importantly it kept me on edge and from that regret. All I could think is my turn to get off over and over again is coming after they finish.

Last edited:
Back