For the husbands - cumming too soon whilst the bull is still fucking your wife

This is a common thing for husbands, especially in early years. I'm not saying it's easy to keep your hands away from your dick when a BBC is fucking the ******* out of your wife before your eyes, but as you get more experienced, you learn to hold your urge and control your pace to prevent those feelings of guilt. Being caged can also help, but formost it's a mind game that you'll eventually learn how to play, even if he keeps fucking her for hours.

Until then though, you need to deal with the guilt, accept the hard reality-check slap your premature ejaculation offers and trust the process! ;)
There's no need to feel guilty. And how is it your fault that you got overexcited and came?

This is a common thing for husbands, especially in early years. I'm not saying it's easy to keep your hands away from your dick when a BBC is fucking the ******* out of your wife before your eyes, but as you get more experienced, you learn to hold your urge and control your pace to prevent those feelings of guilt. Being caged can also help, but formost it's a mind game that you'll eventually learn how to play, even if he keeps fucking her for hours.

Until then though, you need to deal with the guilt, accept the hard reality-check slap your premature ejaculation offers and trust the process! ;)
It's as simple as that. Even if you cum quickly, but the excitement will not disappear, because you see the continuation of sex, you see how she feels good, how she moans, how she experiences new sensations and enjoys the pleasure that you could not give her. Usually the boner comes back very quickly

Did anyone get the guilt immediately after cumming the first time you witness your wife getting fucked? Your there and you bust your load straight away but your wife is still going at it with the bull. How do you overcome the mental hurdle?!
I don't feel guilty, but definitely try to hang on until my wife's bull drops his load, otherwise I feel I've lost the excitement of watching them fuck. Its not always easy to hang on through, especially when she's moaning in pleasure and asking him to give it to her good and hard.

Did anyone get the guilt immediately after cumming the first time you witness your wife getting fucked? Your there and you bust your load straight away but your wife is still going at it with the bull. How do you overcome the mental hurdle?!
No guilty feeling at all. There was a part in their fucking where she kissed him and had her arms around him that was overpowering for me and I erupted. They were still at it 10 minutes later when I started to get another twinge in my pecker.

The first time watching my wife with her lover was amazing .. the build up had taken years of getting her trust and finding the right lover .. then watching her tremble as he explored her, eat her pussy, as she explored his body and cock, and finally, he entered her, she came almost immediately .. and he lasted though another intense orgasm, before he could not hold himself any longer .. then, she looked at me and spread and I entered with the most hard, aching erection I have ever had .. I came almost immediately as I entered her amazing, well fucked, totally relaxed pussy pussy and we held each other tight until the heat in our bodies subsided and we could both show our sheepish faces to her lover.. (He took her again shortly after and fucked her to another orgasm). He later told us, as we all laid together on the bed with my wife in between me and him, it was one of the most amazing experiences he had had, and was so glad he had been part of making our (well mine to be honest) long term fantasey come true. we met him a few more times before he had to relocate to another state for work.

Honestly, I don't quite understand how black guys can fuck someone's wife for so long sometimes. A new girl is usually very exciting. and the size of the penis is usually above average, respectively, the friction against the walls of the vagina is stronger, which means they should finish earlier, but no, they continue and continue to move in the pussy for a long time.
That’s why they are superior sexually

A good cuckold is always supposed to defer to the Bull.
He's experienced at satisfying a woman... you are not.
Thankfully, most Bulls either lie or have no intentions of
listening to a cuckold.

As a bottom, I can understand first-hand what a woman experiences.
I used to ask the tops to pull-out and just cum on my ass (in the name of safe-sex).
Still, when they took-charge of the situation and deposited their load up my rectum,
against my protests, something happened.

That "something" was that the feeling of warm cum being pumped up my gut
always triggered my own orgasm. It made me give up my load and my manhood.

I strongly suspect that most women have a similar experience.
As a fellow sissy bottom, I know exactly how you feel when a dominant male is depositing his load deep inside my sissy hole. It feels so incredibly erotic that I start craving for round 2.

As a fellow sissy bottom, I know exactly how you feel when a dominant male is depositing his load deep inside my sissy hole. It feels so incredibly erotic that I start craving for round 2.
I especially enjoy having a tall stud mount me doggy-style,
holding me in place with one hand on the back of my neck,
so I can't get away (as if I really want to).

All this while other men are watching as my little wiener starts
to dribble. Hearing them laugh and jeer at what a faggot I am
helped me make the transition to total bottom.

I especially enjoy having a tall stud mount me doggy-style,
holding me in place with one hand on the back of my neck,
so I can't get away (as if I really want to).

All this while other men are watching as my little wiener starts
to dribble. Hearing them laugh and jeer at what a faggot I am
helped me make the transition to total bottom.
You and I enjoy the same submissive bottom lifestyle Ray. After my new bride became BBC owned and shared, she started strap-on training me at their suggestion. After the initial pain subsided, I began to crave her black strap-on and eventually real cocks. Her bull was bi-friendly so my wife grew to enjoy watching her new husband sucking him off and being fucked by him.

She completely lost interest in me as a sexual partner and possible biological ******* for her future children. That is when she decided to become 100% exclusive to her black bull and his friends.

You and I enjoy the same submissive bottom lifestyle Ray. After my new bride became BBC owned and shared, she started strap-on training me at their suggestion. After the initial pain subsided, I began to crave her black strap-on and eventually real cocks. Her bull was bi-friendly so my wife grew to enjoy watching her new husband sucking him off and being fucked by him.

She completely lost interest in me as a sexual partner and possible biological ******* for her future children. That is when she decided to become 100% exclusive to her black bull and his friends.
For me, it happened after Christine told me she was black pregged.
She told me as she had me jerk-off onto her belly.
The next morning, I went to an adult bookstore and got barebacked.
It was the first time I let a "strange" cock cum inside me. Actually two
guy did.

By the end of the month, I had tested HIV+.
I still remember the guy asking me if I still fuck my wife.
When I said "no", he said "Good" and promptly deposited
a Poz load up my ass.

@macroBull You are a legend of a Bull! You clearly understand and enjoy the couples you play with. And know everyones roles very well. I wish more Black men had this in their arnoury. Hats off to you good Sir 🤝😊
What can I say I love taking men’s wives away from them and showing them what happens when they let go and let thier cunts pleasure dominate their thoughts!!

Also, I understand that it’s at least a 50% mental game as well. Sure I stretch out wives cunts and I fill them with my seed, but I also speak to them and find thier deepest fantasies, and use those to give them the best pleasure possible.

Last edited:
For me, it happened after Christine told me she was black pregged.
She told me as she had me jerk-off onto her belly.
The next morning, I went to an adult bookstore and got barebacked.
It was the first time I let a "strange" cock cum inside me. Actually two
guy did.

By the end of the month, I had tested HIV+.
I still remember the guy asking me if I still fuck my wife.
When I said "no", he said "Good" and promptly deposited
a Poz load up my ass.
Having your wife inform you that she was black bred is certainly a life changing event. Accepting your new reality as her submissive bottom is only natural.

I followed the same path by going bareback at adult book stores and cruising rest areas. I did get a PrEP prescription to help me avoid HIV. I have gone 12 years without getting HIV now. I am sorry to hear that you were infected during your first month.

Having your wife inform you that she was black bred is certainly a life changing event. Accepting your new reality as her submissive bottom is only natural.

I followed the same path by going bareback at adult book stores and cruising rest areas. I did get a PrEP prescription to help me avoid HIV. I have gone 12 years without getting HIV now. I am sorry to hear that you were infected during your first month.
Thank you but it's OK. From experience, I found that many guys lie about HIV status.
But even the guys that sported the bio-hazard tattoos or scorpion that told me
that they would pull-out usually just pumped their scum-load inside me.

Or if the did pull-out and cum on my butthole, they typically just slid their cock
(now covered with cum) right back inside me. Holding me in place, they would
say things like, "Take my dirty seed, faggot", or "I'm gonna get you pregnant with
my Poz load".

Thank you but it's OK. From experience, I found that many guys lie about HIV status.
But even the guys that sported the bio-hazard tattoos or scorpion that told me
that they would pull-out usually just pumped their scum-load inside me.

Or if the did pull-out and cum on my butthole, they typically just slid their cock
(now covered with cum) right back inside me. Holding me in place, they would
say things like, "Take my dirty seed, faggot", or "I'm gonna get you pregnant with
my Poz load".
I am treated the same humiliating way by my masculine tops. Most of my tops are married men who have become regulars over the years. I have 5 regulars who I service once a week.

I used to go to the glory holes and adult theaters on a regular basis before Covid. Not anymore. Now I stick to my married regulars.

Back