For the husbands - cumming too soon whilst the bull is still fucking your wife

Honestly, I don't quite understand how black guys can fuck someone's wife for so long sometimes. A new girl is usually very exciting. and the size of the penis is usually above average, respectively, the friction against the walls of the vagina is stronger, which means they should finish earlier, but no, they continue and continue to move in the pussy for a long time.
Maybe the fact that he is Black and much better at pleasing a woman than you?

For me I always start masturbating my cock when our black bull starts penetrating my wife’s cunt , but I always cum before he has his superior black cock totally buried in her cunt . I cannot hold back as I listen to my wife telling him ooooh how good his cock feels stretching me . Just seeing his black cock against the pink pussy is so hot . I normally masturbate twice while the bull is still fucking my wife
Absolutely true for myself too. I had terrible stamina when i was allowed in her (measured in seconds not minutes) but when masturbating i can go for hours (on my own, just me and the internet). When a real man is pleasuring my wife i again lose all control, i'll usually cum shortly after or as he enters her, then again later, if allowed.

Did anyone get the guilt immediately after cumming the first time you witness your wife getting fucked? Your there and you bust your load straight away but your wife is still going at it with the bull. How do you overcome the mental hurdle?!
Even after ten years of watching Mrs inked getting fucked, I don’t last longer than ten mins, one of the reasons we began really lol

As an experienced bull, I can say that even if the husband regrets it, he won't show it at least until the bull leaves lol. Since the husband is the one who wants this the most until the meeting takes place, he seems willing until the fun is over. A male teacher, with whom I had the same situation, said that it was a nice meeting, but he did not want me to meet his wife again. What he didn't know yet was that his wife would call me home 4 days after this conversation

Exactly. Once you all have more time together you can start using his emotions against and for him, and better yet his wife becomes yours while you are inside her and often will comment or disparage him while he’s cumming. Shame is a powerful aphrodisiac tool of husbands who share their wives.
You are so correct on this point.. also, in my case especially.. he did a lot of cock to clittie comparison pics... making my wife take the pictures.. after that I never got hard around his big cock again.. I would just leak limp and would cum after he left...

Did anyone get the guilt immediately after cumming the first time you witness your wife getting fucked? Your there and you bust your load straight away but your wife is still going at it with the bull. How do you overcome the mental hurdle?!
Embrace the shame the guilt and the angst and get hard again as you watch the beautiful sight infront of you

Я могу сказать тебе одну вещь как бык. Я люблю, когда трахаю новую хотвайф, и я смотрю на нее, а муж-куколд не может это контролировать и начинает кончать. Обычно это происходит после первых настоящих гортанных звуков, которые она издает из-за моего размера в ее влагалище.

Это часть удовольствия от игры с обеими парами - наблюдать, как муженек-рогоносец теряет контроль, поддается своей похоти и быстро заканчивает дрочить, потому что ему так сильно хочется кончить.

тогда я могу сосредоточиться на попытках удержать жену в напряжении как можно дольше, чтобы он был вынужден сидеть и наблюдать за ней и сосредоточиться на растягивании ее пизды, пока его сперма стекает по его вялому члену.

Еще одна вещь, которую я обнаружил, которая является большой выгодой для быка и его хотженки, которую он трахает, заключается в том, что муж-рогоносец, который кончает слишком быстро, часто не может проявлять самообладание, и поэтому им гораздо легче манипулировать. позволяя мне сделать с его женой больше, чем они планировали и договорились😈🍆💦
😂Dude, not everyone is as weak as you think they are. There are some chicks that will break even the toughest guy.

I'm never present when my wife is with her Bull. A few times she will see her Bull and tell me after the fact. Do I think about what she's doing on her date while I'm home, definitely, but I don't masterbate about it. When she returns home sometimes we may have sex and it's very intense. But most times, she would shower and it's back to normal life. For us, this activity is all about her, for her and by her. Do I get a benefit from it, yes, but I have to respect her desire to keep this about her only.

You just have to suck it up. You’ll get used to it and won’t feel that way anymore eventually. In fact, you’ll look forward to your second jerk off lol

This is a common thing for husbands, especially in early years. I'm not saying it's easy to keep your hands away from your dick when a BBC is fucking the ******* out of your wife before your eyes, but as you get more experienced, you learn to hold your urge and control your pace to prevent those feelings of guilt. Being caged can also help, but formost it's a mind game that you'll eventually learn how to play, even if he keeps fucking her for hours.

Until then though, you need to deal with the guilt, accept the hard reality-check slap your premature ejaculation offers and trust the process! ;)

Back