For the husbands - cumming too soon whilst the bull is still fucking your wife

It’s not coming from a place of evil or anything, it’s all about pushing the boundaries and having fun with it.
And let’s be honest, let’s say I’m fucking your wife in front of you and we all agreed that I would not come inside her, but you’re watching her make more more loud moans and then you see me and hear me ask her if she wants my seed inside her and after a slight pause, she moans “oh god, oh god, yes I want your cum in me”. You would immediately get turned on, yes???
yes big time

It’s not coming from a place of evil or anything, it’s all about pushing the boundaries and having fun with it.
And let’s be honest, let’s say I’m fucking your wife in front of you and we all agreed that I would not come inside her, but you’re watching her make more more loud moans and then you see me and hear me ask her if she wants my seed inside her and after a slight pause, she moans “oh god, oh god, yes I want your cum in me”. You would immediately get turned on, yes???
Of course. To hear her change the rules because you’re giving her much more that I can, it turns me the fuck on to know she wants your seed deep in her womb. You own her pussy.

Yes I agree it's very important for her to orgasm and enjoy herself. I know I'm going to go over the edge no matter what so I would want her to have as much fun as possible
One of the most powerful things I’ve ever witnessed was when I was fucking this wife as the cuck husband watched next to her by the side of the bed.

They seem to have a very strong, healthy marriage, and she was more the cute girl next-door type when he was a sales manager believe it a store nearby. In any case pretty normal vanilla.

This was only the second time I had been inside her, and as we fucked, I really pushed up her legs over my shoulders, and gave her more than she had ever gotten from me, and I pushed myself as far inside her as I could.

I’m just over nine inches so she was able to fit all of me, and I’ll never forget her husband was telling her “old baby that looks so hot” etc and I could feel her cunt starting to spasm a bit, when she suddenly started tearing up a bit, turned her head to the side to look at him and said “I don’t love you anymore” and immediately had a body shaking orgasm!

I came instantly inside her, and then she turned back to me and we French kissed deeply and I slow pumped her making sure I got as much cum in her.

That was fucking insane, hot and I’ll never forget it!

One of the most powerful things I’ve ever witnessed was when I was fucking this wife as the cuck husband watched next to her by the side of the bed.

They seem to have a very strong, healthy marriage, and she was more the cute girl next-door type when he was a sales manager believe it a store nearby. In any case pretty normal vanilla.

This was only the second time I had been inside her, and as we fucked, I really pushed up her legs over my shoulders, and gave her more than she had ever gotten from me, and I pushed myself as far inside her as I could.

I’m just over nine inches so she was able to fit all of me, and I’ll never forget her husband was telling her “old baby that looks so hot” etc and I could feel her cunt starting to spasm a bit, when she suddenly started tearing up a bit, turned her head to the side to look at him and said “I don’t love you anymore” and immediately had a body shaking orgasm!

I came instantly inside her, and then she turned back to me and we French kissed deeply and I slow pumped her making sure I got as much cum in her.

That was fucking insane, hot and I’ll never forget it!
That is insanely hot

That’s one of the problems I got with my husband he don’t last no more than five minutes if he could get it up
If you so desired, you could be helping your husband with that. For example, how long does he spend on foreplay before he actually starts intercourse? It's an internal drive & urge of many men to mount their ladies and cum as soon as possible ... not too dissimilar to watching male dogs mounting a female dog in quick succession ... they want to distribute their own sperm as quickly as possible. It's really something both you & he can fix together and rather quickly if you desire.
Unless your vagina is wet with your own fluids of anticipation or a 'lube', your vagina will simply act like a hand and jerk him off. Foreplay is for lovers, so they say, and unfortunately the erect penis doesn't really desire lengthy intercourse, it simply has a desire to ejaculate. So, he should be getting you "off" at least a couple times to make sure you're properly lubricated. If nothing else, until he gets "your message", make him wear a strap-on cock like 2 women use to screw you ... he will get NO feeling from it and eventually get the message.
Also, a man knows a good 1-2 minutes before he cums that he is fixing to ejaculate and 5, even 10 minutes is certainly not enough time. Fortunately, a man can abstain from ejaculating by simply taking his index finger & thumb and pinching the penis for 5-15 seconds between the shaft & glands. That usually delays the ejaculation for at least 1-3 more minutes and he should repeat this process several times to help retrain himself to delay ejaculations for much longer. And if he DOES cum inside you, make him lay back and then mount his face and make him give you oral sex until he's cleaned every drop of his own cum out of you ... lots of men don't like eating their own cum once they, themselves, have cum.
There are several things he & you can do to improve this problem he has ... plus, you should be training him on HOW to turn you ON and what foreplay processes you react to the best. My wife loves me kissing & licking her neck and nipples ... I'd never mount her until I've spent 10-15 minutes (at least) on licking & kissing her body.
If you try these suggestions, let me know how they worked for you, ok?
Good luck ... Mac

Some reading material ...

pic_EjaculationControlChart.jpg

Last edited:
It is erotic beyond belief. My wife's bull was close to cumming. He took a break from kissing her and whispered "do you want me to cum inside" into her ear. He was on top of her, missionary, I didn't have to hear, I knew what he was saying. She simply whispered "please." It was all the more intoxicating as she was in the zone and wanted it bad enough to risk it all. She was powerless to say "no." Words can't be found to describe how erotic it was to watch and to feel the process of being cuckolded. The mix of emotions is awesome.

Did anyone get the guilt immediately after cumming the first time you witness your wife getting fucked? Your there and you bust your load straight away but your wife is still going at it with the bull. How do you overcome the mental hurdle?!

Absolutely. And sometimes after I cum I become a bitch and ask the bull not to be too rough. Jackline will generally tell me to shut the fuck up and leave the room, or have the Bull take me out.

Absolutely. And sometimes after I cum I become a bitch and ask the bull not to be too rough. Jackline will generally tell me to shut the fuck up and leave the room, or have the Bull take me out.
Its exactly at those times I have the cuck come over and get as close to her cunt as he can and watch my BBC go even deeper and harder in her.

Sometimes I make him hold open her cunt lips as well as i pound her and then cum in her...

For me I always start masturbating my cock when our black bull starts penetrating my wife’s cunt , but I always cum before he has his superior black cock totally buried in her cunt . I cannot hold back as I listen to my wife telling him ooooh how good his cock feels stretching me . Just seeing his black cock against the pink pussy is so hot . I normally masturbate twice while the bull is still fucking my wife

Back