For the husbands - cumming too soon whilst the bull is still fucking your wife

I knew I’d have some post orgasm blues so I’ve always made sure I’m the last one to cum, usually after the bull has left. I have to either keep clothes on or many times I’m in a chastity cage anyways because even after 20 years of watching my wife have her sexual fun with black men, it still turns me on so much that if i jerk off watching, I’ll cum before they ever start fucking. My wife though, she loves how turned on i get watching, for her a big part of her turn on in all of this has been just that, how turned on i get watching her!

I love the humiliation knf coming too quick but I recover my hard on quick and can orgasm again but with no seed . I can do this over and over with more pain ea h time . So I kind of punish myself if you like

I can tell you one thing as a bull. I love when fucking a new hotwife and I look over and the cuck husband can’t control it and starts to cum. It’s usually after the first real guttural noises that she makes due to my size in her cunt.

That’s part of the fun to play with both couples like that is watching the cuckold hubby lose control and give in to his lust, and finish jacking off quickly because he wants to cum so hard.

then I can focus trying to keep the wife going for a lot longer so that he’s forcedd to sit there and watch her and focus on her cunt stretching as his cum runs down his limp shaft.

The other thing I’ve found, which is a big benefit for a bull and his hotwife he’s fucking, is that a cuckold husband who comes too fast, often can’t exercise self-control, and therefore it’s much easier to manipulate him into letting me do more to his wife than they planned and agreed upon 😈🍆💦
YOU SOUND LIKE THE KIND OF BULL I WANT TO FUCK MY WIFE.

Did anyone get the guilt immediately after cumming the first time you witness your wife getting fucked? Your there and you bust your load straight away but your wife is still going at it with the bull. How do you overcome the mental hurdle?!
I am still a cuckold wannabe but if my wife fucked a man with a thick cock and she was sucking his cock and kissing him i would come all over myself within the first few minutes.

I can tell you one thing as a bull. I love when fucking a new hotwife and I look over and the cuck husband can’t control it and starts to cum. It’s usually after the first real guttural noises that she makes due to my size in her cunt.

That’s part of the fun to play with both couples like that is watching the cuckold hubby lose control and give in to his lust, and finish jacking off quickly because he wants to cum so hard.

then I can focus trying to keep the wife going for a lot longer so that he’s forcedd to sit there and watch her and focus on her cunt stretching as his cum runs down his limp shaft.

The other thing I’ve found, which is a big benefit for a bull and his hotwife he’s fucking, is that a cuckold husband who comes too fast, often can’t exercise self-control, and therefore it’s much easier to manipulate him into letting me do more to his wife than they planned and agreed upon 😈🍆💦
Dayum.

Holy if this ain't the dream. Just watching my girlfriend would make me finish so fast and lose all control.

That is so hot and true.

Did anyone get the guilt immediately after cumming the first time you witness your wife getting fucked? Your there and you bust your load straight away but your wife is still going at it with the bull. How do you overcome the mental hurdle?!
This is one of the reason I tell guys to cum and then see if they still want their wife to fuck a blk guy in front of them. If she it giving you a hj and you are dirty talking, then you cum, she then continues to talk dirty. If you are still into it, proceed with caution. If you are rethinking this whole black guy thing, leave it a fantasy between you two.

Now, if she does agree and starts having sex with her choice blk boytoy and you cum, don't stop her. It's hard enough for us to wrap our head around "cheating." So, when we get there, and you have regrets, it just makes a mental mess for us.

So, be careful what you fantasize about and then ask for.

Last edited:
When I created this thread my wife hadn’t been blacked and I wasn’t 100% sure on if it would ever happen anyway. Well, it happened. See my other thread.

And to my surprise, despite being with them the whole time, I didn’t even come close to cumming. Which blew my mind because I thoroughly enjoyed watching her BBC virginity being lost in front of my eyes.

On reflection I’ve put it down to me concentrating on doing a good job of filming it, putting that first, before my own pleasure.

It worked a treat!

Love the swagger you have in using his lack of control to get more from the wife...that's the kind of bull I want for my wife

Then I can focus trying to keep the wife going for a lot longer so that he’s forcedd to sit there and watch her and focus on her cunt stretching as his cum runs down his limp shaft.
Exactly. Once you all have more time together you can start using his emotions against and for him, and better yet his wife becomes yours while you are inside her and often will comment or disparage him while he’s cumming. Shame is a powerful aphrodisiac tool of husbands who share their wives.
This psychological power dynamic is at least as stimulating to me as the physical. The cuck's cognitive functions are essentially shut down by the Bull's overwhelming presence and total mastery of his wife. But you, owning the upper hand, are already calculating several power moves ahead to pull cucky's strings toward Bull goals. Going in, cuck might think he has the scene scoped but once the Bull is in action and cuck loses control even of his own body, no way he can manage the high voltage between Bull and wife. Best cuck can do is stay clear while the Bull channels those sparks to ignite the deeper lusts and feelings He wants to draw out of her, no matter how humiliating or painful for the cuck. In fact, the more humiliating the better.

Back