What did you do for your bull that you never did for your husband?

Never been fucked in my ass yet. I want to let a black guy to be the first and only to open my ass hole. But most of all I want a babby from another man not my husband of course to be black.
Unfortunateley didn't yet find a black man to come to my country not just talk, I need facts because I'm tired of jerk offs over internet. I need a real man that is ready to travel here, put it in me, gap my holes and let me pregnant, use me for a mount or 2 and never her from him again.

Are you confusing wimps with those who live being teased and denied?
I am not confused, I know exactly what I am thinking and what I am saying. If any man on here is teased and denied, it is his choice to how far he lets this game go. To each their own but that doesn't have to be everyone in cuckolding has to live in a marriage where the words " I can't, she won't let, all cuckolds must, not allowed" maybe some play their game that way, but not all.

I am not confused, I know exactly what I am thinking and what I am saying. If any man on here is teased and denied, it is his choice to how far he lets this game go. To each their own but that doesn't have to be everyone in cuckolding has to live in a marriage where the words " I can't, she won't let, all cuckolds must, not allowed" maybe some play their game that way, but not all.
Of course not everyone wants to be teased and denied, although you could argue that watching your partner being fucked is the biggest tease you could imagine.
There are a couple of points you raise though - first, I would put your 'I can't; she won't let me; not allowed' into the same category, i.e. consenting denial. It is a game for both to play but some confuse it for real, not very nice denial of privileges. Many don't get that at all.
Your 'all cuckolds must' point is different and more to do with people not understanding that others can be into cuckoldry for different reasons. They are just idiots.
Some denied cuckolds may be wimps, but you might be surprised how many 'locked up bitches' are very far from being wimps. Myself included lol.

Of course not everyone wants to be teased and denied, although you could argue that watching your partner being fucked is the biggest tease you could imagine.
There are a couple of points you raise though - first, I would put your 'I can't; she won't let me; not allowed' into the same category, i.e. consenting denial. It is a game for both to play but some confuse it for real, not very nice denial of privileges. Many don't get that at all.
Your 'all cuckolds must' point is different and more to do with people not understanding that others can be into cuckoldry for different reasons. They are just idiots.
Some denied cuckolds may be wimps, but you might be surprised how many 'locked up bitches' are very far from being wimps. Myself included lol.
A thoughtful post. Don't get me wrong, I think tease and denial are wonderful, but as you know there are so many different views . I don't like the way you refer to yourself as a bitch anymore than calling wives sluts, but I used the word wimps because some expect all of us to be the same as they are. Cock cages I have no problem with and I understand that there are many different men that wear them. I like pictures of beautiful women with caged husbands. I get pleasure out of knowing these wife's that become black cock only white wives. That is denial, then again we can't be made to do it. The giving the so called bulls power in your marriage can be giving the control where it isn't needed. Cuckolding is about the husband and wife, some take it to extreme and that is their right, they need to stop trying to place other cucks in the situation they are in. We can only speak for ourselves and so many use the phrase a real cuckold should do this and that. Bullshit, I keep thinking what it would be like for them to go into a white biker bar as a sissy cuckold.

Back