What did you do for your bull that you never did for your husband?

I generally do not like the consistency or the taste of cum. I have not allowed my husband to come in my mouth, and I have pulled away and spit his cum out on the couple of occasions that he has come by accident. with few other men, I have regularly swallowed. I do not enjoy their cum, but my arousal and my desire to give myself to them overcomes any hesitancy I may have.

I'm 48 and have NEVER let anyone cum in my mouth. I've told ex boyfriends and hubby now that if they cum in my mouth they were
cut off from BJ's. The taste, consistency were just too disgusting for me....that is until I met my first BBC bull. Now I don't let a drop get away
and even beg for it and crave it at times.

Some of you people are just plain funny. You give this or that to your bull but not your husband. I am not saying that this is wrong. But this is like a game of chess and in my view the husband in most cases is winning and is many moves ahead of the other players. Me as a man, if I wasn't happy with a woman not playing the game fairly, the rules of the game would change and I would find someone different to play the game with. So my question is, what is the point of the game you are playing?

When we were together, my cuck ex wanted desperately to fuck my ass but he always hurt me trying even though he was small so I didn’t let him. But my black boyfriend at the time wanted to take my ass so without question I let him. He didn’t hurt me at all even with all 9 inches. Cuck majorly got his feelings hurt hearing about me taking all of that bbc in my ass.
I've hear something similar for a few other white girls

Some of you people are just plain funny. You give this or that to your bull but not your husband. I am not saying that this is wrong. But this is like a game of chess and in my view the husband in most cases is winning and is many moves ahead of the other players. Me as a man, if I wasn't happy with a woman not playing the game fairly, the rules of the game would change and I would find someone different to play the game with. So my question is, what is the point of the game you are playing?
With respect, to me you sound like you are not grasping the nature of tease, denial and cuckoldry.

It is funny that even wannabe cuckolds pretend to set the "rules" of a consensual adultery. An open marriage is not "a game", but a matter of trust and freedom. If the wife wants to give the virginity of her ass to other man, the husband should accept it. The reasons of this decision does not matter. Maybe the bull is more skilled in anal sex, or his dominant aura allows him to get this from her.

The "point of the game" is to enjoy her sexuality. Your problem is you don't see that woman as a human being but just as a fetish, a mere charater of the play your mind has created for your own gratification.

It is funny that even wannabe cuckolds pretend to set the "rules" of a consensual adultery. An open marriage is not "a game", but a matter of trust and freedom. If the wife wants to give the virginity of her ass to other man, the husband should accept it. The reasons of this decision does not matter. Maybe the bull is more skilled in anal sex, or his dominant aura allows him to get this from her.

The "point of the game" is to enjoy her sexuality. Your problem is you don't see that woman as a human being but just as a fetish, a mere charater of the play your mind has created for your own gratification.
That's right. It took a while for me to realise this, I have to admit. I used to push the agenda until I realised that my motives were selfish. In fact, my partner made it clear that she had no intention of fucking someone else for my entertainment. It was only when I gave up on the idea and admitted I was thinking only of myself that she decided she wanted some black cock. Now she lets me watch but considers it crass and offensive if I push the agenda at all.

How would you know what an open marriage is? Last I knew you weren't in one. We can make all the excuses we want for the fetish of cuckolding to make our actions appear right in all kinds of different ways. If it was an open relationship the husband would have sexual freedom as well. We can disagree on all points, to me some cuckolding is a game not all. Cuckold Relation are not the same, what is okay in one is not in another. Even Hotwifing is cuckolding, under a different point of view. Cheating is supposedly cuckolding even if a husband doesn't know.

How would you know what an open marriage is? Last I knew you weren't in one. We can make all the excuses we want for the fetish of cuckolding to make our actions appear right in all kinds of different ways. If it was an open relationship the husband would have sexual freedom as well. We can disagree on all points, to me some cuckolding is a game not all. Cuckold Relation are not the same, what is okay in one is not in another. Even Hotwifing is cuckolding, under a different point of view. Cheating is supposedly cuckolding even if a husband doesn't know.

An open marriage is whatever both members decide to be. The husband may have sexual freedom, but you are saying that woman's freedom has to be limited.

No What I am saying has to be followed by both or it will be one sided . If a wife doesn't allow anal with her husband for example, He has the right to have anal from another woman. What is good for one is good for both.

The person who has "rights" in this issue is not the one with a sexual desire for anal sex, but the one who own the asshole.

Back