What did you do for your bull that you never did for your husband?

When we were together, my cuck ex wanted desperately to fuck my ass but he always hurt me trying even though he was small so I didn’t let him. But my black boyfriend at the time wanted to take my ass so without question I let him. He didn’t hurt me at all even with all 9 inches. Cuck majorly got his feelings hurt hearing about me taking all of that bbc in my ass.

When we were together, my cuck ex wanted desperately to fuck my ass but he always hurt me trying even though he was small so I didn’t let him. But my black boyfriend at the time wanted to take my ass so without question I let him. He didn’t hurt me at all even with all 9 inches. Cuck majorly got his feelings hurt hearing about me taking all of that bbc in my ass.
you are simply incredible

I've seen some crazy tales out there. Ladies, what was the most 'out there' thing you did for your bull that you would have never done for your husband?
Why is it different?

We have posted about this previously but here I go again for those still in a need to know. The night Pam got blackened by my old friend and university roommate, Edwin, some 5 years ago, things had just got past the initial playing around and foddling each other to where she was giving his BBC her first ever blow job! They were into this for only about 4 or 5 minutes when Edwin yelled "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!", grasped Pams head and pumped his huge black cock faster and deeper into her mouth and unloaded his first load of hot cum. I fully expected Pam to immediately pull away and spit it out as she had always done with me, not this time however! Pam not only swallowed Edwin's full load of cum, Pam licked and sucked every decimetre of his cock and balls so as to capture every molecule of his cum which might otherwise had gone astray! I recall at the time how pissed off I was that night over this, up until then at least it wasn't something she had ever done for me, in fact her blow jobs were few and far between! Later that same week, I'm happy to report, after registering my complaint with her, she rectified my concern!

P.S. For the curious, later that week I asked Pam why she swallowed Edwin's cum that night and she simply replied, "Didn't you notice how horny I was?" Then later while we were reviewing some pics and vids I had taken that night, Pam picked the picture I now use in our Avitar, stating, "This picture proves just how horny I was that night with Edwin, see my panties are stained with my love juice!" How true! How true, eh!

I generally do not like the consistency or the taste of cum. I have not allowed my husband to come in my mouth, and I have pulled away and spit his cum out on the couple of occasions that he has come by accident. with few other men, I have regularly swallowed. I do not enjoy their cum, but my arousal and my desire to give myself to them overcomes any hesitancy I may have.

Back