Wearing Black Stockings in Public & the Effect in Cuckold Psychology - Questionnaire

No, they just look crappy and weird on us once the dress is off. I know some like it, but not me. I want to look in the mirror after I put my whatever on underneath and like it.......................not think "these are ugly"
I totally understand. Stockings are definitely the sexier of the two without a doubt.

No, they just look crappy and weird on us once the dress is off. I know some like it, but not me. I want to look in the mirror after I put my whatever on underneath and like it.......................not think "these are ugly"
I think we all agree that stockings are a much sexier and attractive garment than pantyhose, however, there is nothing ugly or unfeminine on a pantyhose, even with the dress off! Some men love nylon due to the silky texture and the sensual barrier over the skin, others because it defines the leg's naturally feminine lines, provoking a slenderizing and elongating look that's undeniably attractive.

I'm not sure why you think a pantyhose looks crappy or weird on a confident sexy woman as you Erica, but I think you're probably underestimating how tempting and sexy it is for most men.

Attachments

• 558856.jpg
    558856.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 73
I think we all agree that stockings are a much sexier and attractive garment than pantyhose, however, there is nothing ugly or unfeminine on a pantyhose, even with the dress off! Some men love nylon due to the silky texture and the sensual barrier over the skin, others because it defines the leg's naturally feminine lines, provoking a slenderizing and elongating look that's undeniably attractive.

I'm not sure why you think a pantyhose looks crappy or weird on a confident sexy woman as you Erica, but I think you're probably underestimating how tempting and sexy it is for most men.

I too agree that a garter belt and stockings are sexier than pantyhose and stockings make me feel sexier. Stockings are more convenient in the lady's room than pantyhose, and for a quickie, but pantyhose have their advantages: they are more comfortable under jeans, they are warmer in the winter, and they give us a smooth fit from our waist to our toes, not to mention that some men prefer them.

I will take the bold part first as a welcome compliment.

I know some guys like the look and most guys don't mind seeing them on once my dress comes off. I realize there are some outfits in that stockings won't work and you have to wear nylons/pantyhose, but I'm still not a fan. I guess the biggest thing that gets me is the weird seam in front (that most have) and the crotch (it should have a cotton liner).

I have never met a guy who changed his mind about sex because when my dress came off, I had nylons on. :LOL:

I'm afraid to tell you with that user name. :eek:

Memories of my bruised cervix are coming back to haunt me.

To answer your question,
I do wear stockings and heels with the right outfit and occasion
Oh you better fear!!! Because I would bend you over and pound that pussy without mercy!!! You better cum for me or I would stop!!

Questions to Cuckold Husbands:
  • 1) Do you enjoy when your wife is wearing black stockings in everyday life (work, social events, etc.) to attract attention, or this is something she only does with her bull privately because you're getting embarrassed when it happens within your inner social circle?
  • 2) Have your wife ever asked you to jazz her up including helping her put on her sheer black stockings before her date? Please explain briefly how her demand made you feel?
  • 3) Are you still allowed to watch when she has sex with her bull or she gradually ****** you to stay at home locked up in a cage, fighting your angst & demons, waiting for a sensual stockinged footjob reward after she gets home?

*Feel free to answer and include images ;)
1) Yes i enjoy it very much (She is so beautiful). She always wear black stocking.
2) Yes, so many times. i can't avoid to feel aroused, a little sad, and extremely jealous.
3) It's not Her decision. It's Her MASTER decision. Sometimes She has sex in front of me, sometimes i'm ordered to go to my room, and sometimes She goes out and i stay at home.

The questions here are:
* Would she look better without them: Yes
* Would she look better in stockings: Yes
* Would she look better in stay-ups: Yes

Fully agree - and if in doubt you can always combine easy access and the feeling of pantyhose :) My husband and our invited friends loves these1712741774683.png

Back