JrzyHotwifeCpl

Couple
Real Person
From
NJ, US
My wife’s return to being a black cock cumslut. Her and her sexy young black man. This young stud gave it to her all night. Wearing her out to exhaustion and leaving her with his seed inside her. Wanting to put a baby inside her. Thank you for being a gentleman

Attachments

• IMG_6608.jpeg
    IMG_6608.jpeg
    249.3 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_6602.jpeg
    IMG_6602.jpeg
    102.5 KB · Views: 326
  • IMG_6610.jpeg
    IMG_6610.jpeg
    279.1 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_6609.jpeg
    IMG_6609.jpeg
    164.3 KB · Views: 339
  • IMG_6607.jpeg
    IMG_6607.jpeg
    203.3 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_6611.jpeg
    IMG_6611.jpeg
    148.8 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_6540.jpeg
    IMG_6540.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 368
  • IMG_6603.jpeg
    IMG_6603.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 362
My wife’s return to being a black cock cumslut. Her and her sexy young black man. This young stud gave it to her all night. Wearing her out to exhaustion and leaving her with his seed inside her. Wanting to put a baby inside her. Thank you for being a gentleman
Very beautiful. I wish you success!

What a great opportunity! Would love to be part of the return.

Love to give her my black cock and seed too!

Delightful, having been in and out of the lifestyle, truly appreciate her return. As my hubby says it’s like riding a bicycle, you never forget how!

Back