Wearing Black Stockings in Public & the Effect in Cuckold Psychology - Questionnaire

I will start with a statement:

Sheer black stockings are undeniably an essential part of a sexy wardrobe. It’s an alluring accessory that highlights a woman’s sexuality & self-confidence therefore, it seems to have a unique power to attract men’s attention, especially when the lace welt is not clearly visible from under the skirt but shown as if by accident. From a woman’s perspective, the peculiar sensation of being clothed and undressed at the same time, with the private parts open & accessible is extremely erotic and arousing because it tickles with men’s sexual psyche by suggesting promiscuity and a woman's readiness for sex here and now.

aq3.jpg

Questions to Hotwives:
  • How often do you wear black sheer stockings in public to provide visual stimulation for your cuckold hubby, motivate him and remind him that you're the centre-of-attention in this marriage?
  • Do you think wearing sheer black stockings publicly affects your hubby’s cuckold psychology positively and enhances the “worshipping queen” image in his wicked mind?
  • Do you agree that wearing sheer black stockings in public is a way to promote the "bad bitch" attitude that all men fancy and more importantly an inspiration to sexually supressed wives who lack confidence or self-esteem?
  • Describe a wild reaction you got from visually teasing someone in public with your stockinged legs (not necessarily your hubby, bull or someone you had sex with).

Questions to Cuckold Husbands:

• Do you enjoy when your wife is wearing black stockings in everyday life (work, social events, etc.) to attract attention, or this is something she only does with her bull privately because you're getting embarrassed when it happens within your inner social circle?
  • Have your wife ever asked you to jazz her up including helping her put on her sheer black stockings before her date? Please explain briefly how her demand made you feel?
  • Are you still allowed to watch when she has sex with her bull or she gradually ****** you to stay at home locked up in a cage, fighting your angst & demons, waiting for a sensual stockinged footjob reward after she gets home?

Questions to Cuckold Wannabes:

• How many of you consciously believe that your wife/girlfriend has deliberately played the black stocking card to visually seduce other men, create an impression or make you jealous inside your marriage/relationship?
  • Have you ever asked your wife/girlfriend to wear sheer black stockings instead of a pantyhose when going out together with a sole intention to make your buddies feel uncomfortable or clearly aroused for her?
  • Can you recall yourself get shocked or awkwardly thrilled with an "accidental" stocking lace reveal from a female beyond suspicion? (can be wife, sister, mom or *******)
  • Does your wife have at least one pair of sheer black stockings, but you can’t recall ever wearing them with you?

Questions to Black Bulls:

• Do you perceive a hotwife who wears sheer black stockings in your date (prior sex) more attractive, scandalous, and promiscuous or the contrast of her nude white legs against your dark skin appeals better for you?
  • Do you feel that when a woman exposes her black stockinged legs in public is purely a fashion statement/trend or more likely a provocative act of brain teasing for men which sounds like a slut alert and has the potential for an easy one-night-stand?

*Feel free to answer and include images ;)

I'm a Sissi cuckolding husband and therefore I buy sheer black stockings for my hotwife and for myself. And I regularly wash stockings and pantyhose my wife after she returns from his dates. Currently, this has become the usual rule in our family.
Good on you! Buying lingerie for your wife to wear in her dates with her bull is always fun and I guess in your case, the thrill is double! Does your wife wear black stockings in public or just in your private moments? Also, how about yourself? Do you like the feeling or wearing them or is purely an act of humiliation that intensifies the overall experience?

I use black stockings as part of my work uniform.. I am in health-care. Managerial role so I don’t often do clinical stuffs anymore unless necessary or to train people. So I wear corporate skirt with stockings and underneath is lingerie..

I sometimes cycle or jog to work and arrive early to shower there, so showers and dressing rooms are mostly empty..

Though there were few times I am seen in that state… and I find that those who’ve seen me in that state look at me with more admiration/attention while I am on the floor or preceding meetings..

As for me, I don’t take it too personally, I am still professional at work and my lifestyle is separate..
Just embracing my sexuality and femininity.. a form of self expression.. environment plays a huge role too.. I am in Australia so there is more freedom of just being who you are and just being yourself..

Though quite honestly, feels sexy to see people having that admiring look on their eyes when you speak and front of them. Or hear them say the compliments

Photo below is most recent, but not yet my best state.. fell out of fitness wagon recently and just getting back.

Attachments

• 5EE480F0-DA1C-4FCA-BF5D-3E19C9E351D7.jpeg
    5EE480F0-DA1C-4FCA-BF5D-3E19C9E351D7.jpeg
    825.8 KB · Views: 1,009
Last edited:
I use black stockings as part of my work uniform.. I am in health-care, Emergency . Managerial role so I don’t often do clinical stuffs anymore unless necessary or to train people. So I wear corporate skirt with stockings and underneath is lingerie..

I sometimes cycle or jog to work and arrive early to shower there, so showers and dressing rooms are mostly empty..

Though there were few times I am seen in that state… and I find that those who’ve seen me in that state look at me with more admiration/attention while I am on the floor or preceding meetings..

As for me, I don’t take it too personally, I am still professional at work and my lifestyle is separate..
Just embracing my sexuality and femininity.. a form of self expression.. environment plays a huge role too.. I am in Australia so there is more freedom of just being who you are and just being yourself..

Though quite honestly, feels sexy to see people having that admiring look on their eyes when you speak and front of them. Or hear them say the compliments

Photo below is most recent, but not yet my best state.. fell out of fitness wagon recently and just getting back.
You actually look stunning! Those garter belts and fishnet stockings look amazing on you and I love the way you openly embracing your sexuality and feminity. You are obviously an independent, confident asian woman who lives her life in full following her own intuition and desires without the fear of being judged. I live in Melbourne and I equally appreciate the respect & freedom Australia offers. However, in a working environment it's hard to avoid gossiping and I'm positive that most men in the emergency department are already aware of your lingerie choices. Who can blame them for being thrilled with what you're hidding under the conservative corporate skirt?
Personaly I find it totally reasonable for keeping your professional life separate from your lifestyle but although keeping strict boundaries is important, you have to admit how empowering and hot it feels to randomly offer hints of your naughty self to people around you and get their reaction! If you have a cuckold hubby, I'll be glad to hear his opinion on this. ;)

You actually look stunning! Those garter belts and fishnet stockings look amazing on you and I love the way you openly embracing your sexuality and feminity. You are obviously an independent, confident asian woman who lives her life in full following her own intuition and desires without the fear of being judged. I live in Melbourne and I equally appreciate the respect & freedom Australia offers. However, in a working environment it's hard to avoid gossiping and I'm positive that most men in the emergency department are already aware of your lingerie choices. Who can blame them for being thrilled with what you're hidding under the conservative corporate skirt?
Personaly I find it totally reasonable for keeping your professional life separate from your lifestyle but although keeping strict boundaries is important, you have to admit how empowering and hot it feels to randomly offer hints of your naughty self to people around you and get their reaction! If you have a cuckold hubby, I'll be glad to hear his opinion on this. ;)
Honestly, emergency is probably one of the most ******* departments in healthcare.. everyone sleeps with another.. so gossips everywhere. Probably because they bond over the stress at work.. lol.. but I made it my pledge that I don’t ******* in my own backyard… I’ll always be a mystery amongst them.. that hot asian milf.. desire makes you feel sexy..

For nearly 15 years never slept w anyone at work and perhaps I never will.. although I haven’t worked with a potential bbc yet.. lol.. so I take my lifestyle somewhere else.

Yea, environment is a huge role.. there’s a nude beach nearby too that people do naked yoga and run around bare.. so lingerie at work seemed no biggie.. I’m just glad to be the reason why some people come early to work and don’t call in sick that easily.. 😜😉

Honestly, emergency is probably one of the most ******* departments in healthcare.. everyone sleeps with another.. so gossips everywhere. Probably because they bond over the stress at work.. lol.. but I made it my pledge that I don’t ******* in my own backyard… I’ll always be a mystery amongst them.. that hot asian milf.. desire makes you feel sexy..

For nearly 15 years never slept w anyone at work and perhaps I never will.. although I haven’t worked with a potential bbc yet.. lol.. so I take my lifestyle somewhere else.

Yea, environment is a huge role.. there’s a nude beach nearby too that people do naked yoga and run around bare.. so lingerie at work seemed no biggie.. I’m just glad to be the reason why some people come early to work and don’t call in sick that easily.. 😜😉
Well, what l say is never say never!
You might kept your promise until now, but timing & circumstances are huge factors too! If life throws you a BBC out of the blue at work, it may worth throwing your promise in the bin and let your milf juicy ass enjoy the raw pleasure it deserves. I'm not sure how easy it is to find a discreet BBC bull in Sydney, but here in Melbourne, once you find one who has the physique & potential to make your wife happy, let's just say you'll be a fool to pass without a smash! :sex:

Last edited:
I love wearing them and my black lovers love seeing me in them. I will wear them any chance I get.

Please login or become a member to view

I like the wife to match the stockings with sheer fabric black panties and qos tat which will be visible under the fabric.

I can’t say I am one for wearing stockings in a public setting but they are absolutely essential bedroom attire for me.
It's good to hear that another sexy hotwife loves wearing black stockings in her intimate moments, but out of curiosity, what exactly holds you up from wearing them in public too?

Do you think that an accidental top lace reveal through your skirt is too slutty for you to wear them out for a ******* or another social event with friends? As long as I know, women like you don't seem to have issues with expressing their sexuality and from a practical point of view, stockings are considered way more practical than pantyhose. Please enlighten us.

I love wearing them and my black lovers love seeing me in them. I will wear them any chance I get.

I guess no one here is really surprised that such a legendary QOS is wearing black stockings regularly!

Some might not know how your casual attire looks like when you're at home with your husband or when going out with friends, but there is no one here who doesn't know how Antony and his buddies gets you get dressed for the rest of the week. :threesome:

Thanks for replying to my thread and for your fabulous photo contribution! (y)

I use black stockings as part of my work uniform.. I am in health-care, Emergency . Managerial role so I don’t often do clinical stuffs anymore unless necessary or to train people. So I wear corporate skirt with stockings and underneath is lingerie..

This is incredibly sexy! I love when I'm able to be brought in on the secret of the stockings underneath... Very alluring

Does your man lick your pussy after black cocks?

Thank you for the compliment.

I would say its more through a choice of fashion and practicality of my daily duties that stop me from wearing. For context, I don’t wear tights either unless on an occasional night out where a dark pair of opaques would reign supreme with knee high boots and a mini skirt.

I do see stockings as a way of elevating my appearance and mindset in the bedroom. I like the visual execution and feel of them on my skin, not forgetting to mention the reaction they receive.
Thanks for answering my query! I'm sure you know much better what stylistic choice highlights your body curves best and I have no doubt that the dark pair of opaques with the knee high boots and the mini skirt on you will be a killer combination and an absolute head turner!

However, if you ever change your mind, or you found yourself waiting for a hot guy in a hotel lobby with your stockings on, don't forget to lift your skirt, take a photo for us and share your thoughts here. ;)

Good on you! Buying lingerie for your wife to wear in her dates with her bull is always fun and I guess in your case, the thrill is double! Does your wife wear black stockings in public or just in your private moments? Also, how about yourself? Do you like the feeling or wearing them or is purely an act of humiliation that intensifies the overall experience?
My wife and her girlfriends periodically wear black stockings in public. However, lately there has been a fashion for stockings and tights of other colors: tan, pink, gray smoky. I try to buy her fashionable things and trendy stockings. My Wife has naturally blond hair and paired with black stockings, it gives a stunning effect, so black date stockings are unbeatable.

Well, what l say is never say never!
You might kept your promise until now, but timing & circumstances are huge factors too! If life throws you a BBC out of the blue at work, it may worth throwing your promise in the bin and let your milf juicy ass enjoy the raw pleasure it deserves. I'm not sure how easy it is to find a discreet BBC bull in Sydney, but here in Melbourne, once you find one who has the physique & potential to make your wife happy, let's just say you'll be a fool to pass without a smash! :sex:
True that! If you deprive yourself from who you are and expressing it, you are just EXISTING.. but then if you are being true and free, that is really LIVING- that’s including the pleasurable experiences you get in this life. I’d say go for it as long as I am not hurting someone. I surely won’t pass the chance.

How sexy it is when someone imagines you ripping off that professional uniform in the middle of the hectic work.. all those happy hormones takes the stress away. :) Also if you are in that work place long enough, you would know unmonitored secret rooms, alley ways and empty storage spaces 😉

Last edited:
Well thats a total psyhcological transfer to your fetish.
You're right. It totally is!

I strongly believe that when a hotwife is wearing black stockings in a cuckold relationship, there is a strong impact in cuckold's psychology, not only in their private moments but when she has the pride & self-confidence to wear them publicly without the fear of an accidental exposure.

A cuckold who knows the existence of his wife's stockings under her skirt is always motivated and excited without the visual stimulation of a lace. He's always alerted and ready to catch other men's reactions every time she seats down or crossing her legs. There is a sense of excitement being the one who knows a naughty secret, and when eventually someone else in the room is getting aware of it, it becomes wildly alluring of how quickly your wife becomes the centre of attention!
Do you agree with this Annie? I'm happy to hear your comments! ;)

Back