When it’s become to be well endowed for you ladies ?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Most dudes if they know what they are doing can create a clitoral orgasm (riding higher on a woman in missionary), G spot and even A spot through the right positions but that posterior is something different that only the specials can create (even though you can use a dildo also)....

that’s why I feel when women say their ideal penis size is 9” or more - it’s because they can access the posterior fornix and they are mesmerized by that orgasm.

Yup - so watching your video Lagna, your bull got your wife in the deep penetration position - doggie “face down ass up”......when druvevtheyr dick straight ahead in that position they can get to the posterior fornix

Ladies, have this been your experience
NOW I understand what happened to my sweet little wife Sarah back in 1978 when she finally missionary-fucked our black friend Thomas on the living room sofa early on a Sunday morning as I watched (unseen) from the darkened hallway. At first Thomas could only get half-way inside her. But when he finally slid into her balls-deep, Sarah went CRAZY. She was panting/grunting with incoherent total pleasure as Thomas plowed her. Her excitement / lust amplified his excitement / lust to the point as he came Sarah grabbed his butt pulling him to unload deep inside her. Thomas was SO excited that he just kept coming and coming, literally emptying his balls in my young wife's pussy(Sarah was then 21)! When Sarah came into our bedroom, she giggled and proudly showed me her Thomas-filled pussy, and then hotly gave me my FIRST sloppy seconds that night!

A married white woman fucking a black man was totally TABOO in 1978 Coastal North Carolina where we worked and lived at the time! The TABOO was especially strong for Sarah, as she was raised Baptist, in the Appalachian Mountain South, brought up on the sanctity of marriage, and instilled by her ******* with the belief that it was wrong for the races to mix. Sarah was "Daddy's Girl" and adored her *******. Over the previous 4 months or so, I'd noticed Sarah's growing sexual attraction to Thomas, although she was in total denial of her desires, so strong was her religious and family programming. It took 3 months or so to work past her denial to admitting and then accepting her sexual attraction to Thomas, as a normal, instinctive human desire not under her control. As we worked past the denial, Sarah was always saying "My Daddy would DIE, if he knew this"! I assured Sarah that I loved her for HERSELF, and that if part of her was sexual desire for Thomas, then I loved her for THAT too!

That was an incredible night, watching Sarah finally embrace her desire melting away the denial. The "Southern TABOO" made sex with Thomas an especially hot turn-on for Sarah, and she absolutely LOVED letting him cum inside her as black sperm in white womb is what the TABOO is supposed to prevent! Our wonderful friendship / relationship with Thomas lasted for around 10 years. Thomas could visit and stay a weekend with us about once a month, or we would meet somewhere away from home as we had to be extremely discrete to avoid problems in the South. I truly appreciated and enjoyed watching the mind-boggling pleasure that Thomas could bring to Sarah. I was proud of Sarah moving past her inhibitions, and growing from a shy embarrassment about her enjoyment of sex with me, to becoming completely comfortable with her sexual desires, to the point that she could make out with Thomas in the kitchen in front of me, and start hotly fucking him on the table with NO hint of shyness / embarrassment at all! I look at my 23 year old self back then, amazed that I had no jealousy, or self-doubt, and could enjoy without reservations, the amazing friendship that the three of us had.

Thomas was the only lover Sarah ever had. After Thomas left for a new career(1988), Sarah, our ******* and *******, and I moved back to the Mountain South where we grew up. Family, *******, friends, and church made it impossible to pursue another situation like we had with Thomas, although Sarah and I talked of our "Thomas time", remembering it with great fondness, and missing it.

Last edited:
NOW I understand what happened to my sweet little wife Sarah back in 1978 when she finally missionary-fucked our black friend Thomas on the living room sofa early on a Sunday morning as I watched (unseen) from the darkened hallway. At first Thomas could only get half-way inside her. But when he finally slid into her balls-deep, Sarah went CRAZY. She was panting/grunting with incoherent total pleasure as Thomas plowed her. Her excitement / lust amplified his excitement / lust to the point as he came Sarah grabbed his butt pulling him to unload deep inside her. Thomas was SO excited that he just kept coming and coming, literally emptying his balls in my young wife's pussy(Sarah was then 21)! When Sarah came into our bedroom, she giggled and proudly showed me her Thomas-filled pussy, and then hotly gave me my FIRST sloppy seconds that night!

A married white woman fucking a black man was totally TABOO in 1978 Coastal North Carolina where we worked and lived at the time! The TABOO was especially strong for Sarah, as she was raised Baptist, in the Appalachian Mountain South, brought up on the sanctity of marriage, and instilled by her ******* with the believe that it was wrong for the races to mix. Sarah was "Daddy's Girl" and adored her *******. Over the previous 4 months or so, I'd noticed Sarah's growing sexual attraction to Thomas, although she was in total denial of her desires, so strong was her religious and family programming. It took 3 months or so to work past her denial to admitting and then accepting her sexual attraction to Thomas, as a normal, instinctive human desire not under her control. As we worked past the denial, Sarah was always saying "My Daddy would DIE, if he knew this"! I assured Sarah that I loved her for HERSELF, and that if part of her was sexual desire for Thomas, then I loved her for THAT too!

That was an incredible night, watching Sarah finally embrace her desire melting away the denial. The "Southern TABOO" made sex with Thomas an especially hot turn-on for Sarah, and she absolutely LOVED letting him cum inside her as black sperm in white womb is what the TABOO is supposed to prevent! Our wonderful friendship / relationship with Thomas lasted for around 10 years. Thomas could visit and stay a weekend with us about once a month, or we would meet somewhere away from home as we had to be extremely discrete to avoid problems in the South. I truly appreciated and enjoyed watching the mind-boggling pleasure that Thomas could bring to Sarah. I was proud of Sarah moving past her inhibitions, and growing from a shy embarrassment about her enjoyment of sex with me, to becoming completely comfortable with her sexual desires, to the point that she could make out with Thomas in the kitchen in front of me, and start hotly fucking him on the table with NO hint of shyness / embarrassment at all! I look at my 23 year old self back then, amazed that I had no jealousy, or self-doubt, and could enjoy without reservations, the amazing friendship that the three of us had.

Thomas was the only lover Sarah ever had. After Thomas left for a new career(1988), Sarah, our ******* and *******, and I moved back to the Mountain South where we grew up. Family, *******, friends, and church made it impossible to pursue another situation like we had with Thomas, although Sarah and I talked of our "Thomas time", remembering it with great fondness, and missing it.

thanks for sharing. That was awesome

Part of the hotness of this lifestyle is the taboo. The more the taboo the more the arousal. Arousal/desire and fear generate from the same side of the brain.....

A married white woman fucking a black man was totally TABOO in 1978 Coastal North Carolina where we worked and lived at the time! The TABOO was especially strong for Sarah, as she was raised Baptist, in the Appalachian Mountain South, brought up on the sanctity of marriage, and instilled by her ******* with the believe that it was wrong for the races to mix. Sarah was "Daddy's Girl" and adored her *******. Over the previous 4 months or so, I'd noticed Sarah's growing sexual attraction to Thomas, although she was in total denial of her desires, so strong was her religious and family programming. It took 3 months or so to work past her denial to admitting and then accepting her sexual attraction to Thomas, as a normal, instinctive human desire not under her control. As we worked past the denial, Sarah was always saying "My Daddy would DIE, if he knew this"! I assured Sarah that I loved her for HERSELF, and that if part of her was sexual desire for Thomas, then I loved her for THAT too!

seems like you have a dream cuckold relationship, where you and Thomas worked in partnership for your wife’s full satisfaction and you totally respected each other

seems like you have a dream cuckold relationship, where you and Thomas worked in partnership for your wife’s full satisfaction and you totally respected each other
Yes it was a great experience. Based on other's descriptions on B2W, I'd describe the relationship as "Stag & Vixen", instead of "Cuckold". Looking back now, I feel that both Sarah and I experienced large personal growth that expanded our "world-view" well beyond the limits of our upbringing. Our interest in Thomas had nothing to do with him being a black man; instead, as our friendship with Thomas grew over a year and more, both Sarah and I just really liked and trusted "the man". As Sarah grew attracted to Thomas, her denial of the attraction was based on her marriage vows first, and then on the thoughts of "My Daddy would DIE if he knew I was attracted to a Black Man". As I realized that Sarah was really attracted to Thomas, I too struggled with my own upbringing limits. But Sarah and I had a strong, "soulmate bond" and we always communicated with each other. So we talked it out over 6 months or so, and at about 3 months in, Sarah got past her denial and admitted to herself the attraction. At the same time I was going thru the struggle of how to view and deal with what was happening. Because Sarah and I were so closely bonded with total trust in our relationship and love for each other, I finally decided that I could not stand in the way of Sarah experiencing her desire for Thomas, because she had a right to all her life experiences and desires, and that our marriage should not stand in the way. Even though we had come to that mutual agreement on allowing her to fulfill her natural desire for Thomas, it was another 8 to 10 weeks before it finally happened, as Sarah struggled with her internal, upbringing issues. It was after Sarah gave into her desires on that Sunday morning, that the issue of Thomas being a "black man" really came up in the "Southern Taboo" she and I had been raised with. But the effect of the "Southern Taboo" was to make Sarah's desires even hotter, as a "nasty" "Southern Mountain" girl who was fully experiencing all the lusty pleasures that the "Southern Taboo" was meant to prevent. My memories of watching the incredible pleasure that Sarah experienced with Thomas, has showed me that was the RIGHT decision for us, and I have NEVER regretted sharing Sarah with Thomas. Sarah being able to experience Thomas would NEVER have happened had we remained living in the Mountain South. But, because we were living in Coastal NC at that time in the late 1970's, far away from where we grew up, Sarah and I had a freedom to experience things we could never have tried "Back Home" under the watchful eyes of family and friends.

It's really not such a big deal as some people would like to believe. Bigger ones are great, don't get me wrong, but honestly it's much more about the attitude than it is about the size. I know this sounds like a cliche, but it's the truth, for me anyway. That said, thickness beats length any day of the week.
Nailed it! 1614880869333.png

In my opinion, it's all about the chemistry you have with your partner and how you make each other feel sexually. Obviously good stamina and thickness is a bonus. I love talking dirty to my guy too as it gets me all worked up and extra creamy for him. I am a multiple orgasm lady with every session thanks to my guy @TopCat. He hits my spot just right every single time and gives me multiple orgasms with every session, 😈😈😈

For me an for my bisexual caged hubby it is minimum 10 " and more ABD THICK other wise the black bull wil no be able to go beyond my fornix and offer me multiple cervical orgasms. And I am so happy to have my strongest orgasms when I am very lucky and able to find 2 very well hunged who have 2 black cocks measuring 12,5 " to 13,5 and Double Pénétrate me with 1 cock in my very hungry & horny Black owned pussy and the second cock in my blacked ass. I was so lucky to find 2 black friends who were/are so endowed and we had almost a 6 months relation and as they were living in our house, they fucked me everyday even when I had my monthly periods. The best 6 months of my entire live and I am SOOO happy and lucky to expérience it at least during half a year 😋😋👍🏿👍🏿

At the risk of exposing myself as some type of gutter slut (which I'm not; well, maybe a little), dick size doesn't always do it for me. What gets me going the most... the quickest is guys who pound like a jackhammer. Guys who fuck hard and deep. So hard that the bed's headboard slams into the wall... and pops my pussy so loudly that anyone walking by outside can hear.
Yep! I love giving that pussy a black eye! 😜
Rearranging the plumbing inside that pussy and making you feel like Mike Tyson punched you in the stomach! Have you walking funny for a couple of days and not wanting to be bothered!

I start beating it up doggystyle then they try to put that leg up trying to break the momentum of my stroke. That's when I will climb over your back froggystyle and pound that pussy hovering over that ass because I refuse to be denied the bottom of that pussy!

Sometimes in the beginning when I first start I like to hit the bottom and bounce off that wall just to show you that I can go there! I love the way that a woman jumps when you hit that wall and her eyes get big and she gives you that look like you have just lost your fucking mind ramming into her spine like a madman! 😂🤣

This is for my Rough Riders:
.You run the pussy gets beat up!
.You put that leg back there pussy gets beat up!
.You try to push me out the pussy gets beat up!
.You keep asking for breaks the pussy gets beat up! 🥊🥊

Back