When it’s become to be well endowed for you ladies ?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
At the risk of exposing myself as some type of gutter slut (which I'm not; well, maybe a little), dick size doesn't always do it for me. What gets me going the most... the quickest is guys who pound like a jackhammer. Guys who fuck hard and deep. So hard that the bed's headboard slams into the wall... and pops my pussy so loudly that anyone walking by outside can hear.
That’s hot... I’ve broken a bed or two in my past...

Absolutely!!
But I thought you said anything less than 9 is no bueno?
Lex Steele is actually 9", not 12. I've hooked up with women who "want the BBC" then when they get it they can't take it... I'm "only" 8" ...

I've had two IUDs put through my cervix and can assure you it's packed with nerve endings and they are acutely tuned in to all kinds of sensation that has nothing to do with either fornices.

The difference in sensation is pretty profound so, no I wouldn't say it's an indirect stimulation.
Some women enjoy bottoming and some find it painful/overly stimulating. As with all worthy pursuits, practice makes perfect. It's like smoking. No one ever loved their first cigarette, amirite?

its called chemistry. And fucking just anybody isnt going to get you the desired affect. Cant feel the walls move on. Hitting a girls bottom is easy if you angle her right for any guy. but expanding her walls while doing that will help. Some womens walls are too loose that a bottom feeling is all they can feel.....If a guy has never bought down a girls period, theres your problem right there. U fucking with the wrong guy then
This.

Some women enjoy bottoming and some find it painful/overly stimulating. As with all worthy pursuits, practice makes perfect. It's like smoking. No one ever loved their first cigarette, amirite?
I don't enjoy having my cervix rammed but a massage from someone who has their technique down feels amazing.

Speak for yourself on the cigarette though, I've long since quit but I was in love at first puff lol

View attachment 3477728Seeing as the clitoris is no more than an undeveloped penis, they come in all sizes just like the penis. Some ladies are lucky to have one who's nerve endings extend to the vaginal walls while others are way less pronounced. But, the nerve endings ARE THERE ... just takes something bigger or more talented to hit those nerves just the right way. If you can give your vagina pleasures by fingering your pussy, its always good to "train" your man how to find it as well. We love women showing us how to pleasure them better. So, don't simply write a smaller man off ... he just needs a bit of instructions is all.
Undeveloped penis....... thank you doctor Neanderthal.

Undeveloped penis....... thank you doctor Neanderthal.
Well, please, dear, don't just "insult me" and walk away. If you disagree, give a more logical answer. That way we all know you're not just trying to be an asshole by lobbing unwarranted insults at other posters. Hell, anyone can do that, and usually do when they really have NOTHING to say.
I can "document" my sources and answer by articles from those who make their professions in human anatomy.
So, here's my SOURCE ... one of them, anyway. Not too dissimilar to the nipples men have that mirror those of a woman's.
You CAN READ, right?

Five things you should know about the clitoris (medicalnewstoday.com)

... and keep in mind, the difference between men & women is primarily only one chromosome, the "Y" chromosome. I'm not going to argue with you on which gender has the extra chromosome. I suspect you might just have that extra chromosome, anyways. LOL
Please share your "wealth of knowledge" , however, on the clitoris ... if you're truly a woman, you'll have something informative to say other than name calling, and be able to back it up with documentation or sources. You ARE a female, right?
Of course, if you CAN NOT back your insult up .. an apology to a Neanderthal man might would be appropriate.
Thank you "sweetie" ...

cartoon_DrMac.jpg

Last edited:
Well, please, dear, don't just "insult me" and walk away. If you disagree, give a more logical answer. That way we all know you're not just trying to be an asshole lobbing unwarranted insults at other posters. Hell, anyone can do that, and usually do when they really have NOTHING to say.
I can "document" my sources and answer by articles from those who make their professions in human anatomy.
So, here's my SOURCE ... one of them, anyway. Not too dissimilar to the nipples men have that mirror those of a woman's.
You CAN READ, right?

Five things you should know about the clitoris (medicalnewstoday.com)

Please share your "wealth of knowledge" on the clitoris ... if you're truly a woman, you'll have something informative to say other than name calling, and be able to back it up with documentation or sources. You ARE a female, right?
Of course, if you CAN NOT back your insult up .. an apology to a Neanderthal would be just find.
Thank you "sweetie" ...
He’s right biologically... the clitoris is just an undeveloped penis and the testies are decedent ovaries. hormones make the difference between genders. Not the mechanical parts...

He’s right biologically... the clitoris is just an undeveloped penis and the testies are decedent ovaries. hormones make the difference between genders. Not the mechanical parts...
Errr, he's in the right arena but it's a massive over simplification. It's also far more accurate to say a penis is an overdeveloped clitoris since a clitoris has double the nerve endings of a penis.

Also, chromosomes determine the difference in gender, not hormones. Otherwise all you would need for sex reassignment is hormone replacement therapy and obviously that's not the case.

Errr, he's in the right arena but it's a massive over simplification. It's also far more accurate to say a penis is an overdeveloped clitoris since a clitoris has double the nerve endings of a penis.

Also, chromosomes determine the difference in gender, not hormones. Otherwise all you would need for sex reassignment is hormone replacement therapy and obviously that's not the case,.

Yes, xy verses xx determines gender but without estrogen and testosterone and it’s appropriate mix during your lifetime, your are ineffectual as either gender...
Sex hormones play an important role, but it's not the determining factor and they can both be synthesized. Chromosomes can't be changed or synthesized.

I'm assuming by "ineffectual" you mean unable to reproduce which, again, isn't necessarily the case since hormones can be manually controlled.

Post menopausal women are lacking estradiol but they are still women. Their gender doesn't change just because their primary sex hormones are depleted.

Last edited:
Back