When it’s become to be well endowed for you ladies ?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
There is no set standard. Orgasm is as much mental as it is physical. Of course starting with a large cock is a good start...
I agree, but my ex wife also needed a minimum size for a vaginal orgasm, which was the exact same girth as her own wrist (not the mans.. so not huge, but thick enough), thats how she used to buy her dildoes without having to try them first, just by holding them in her hand. It was the same for men as well, if they were at least that thickness, she'd jump at the opportunity to fuck them. In saying that, it was knowing that size on the gent was going to make her cum before even being penetrated, all he had to do once she gripped his cock was her thigh and kiss her and she'd cum. The anticaipation would drive her wild, so yes, the mental aspect plays a huge part.

I live in a subdivision and replaced the standard mailbox with a rural mailbox this past winter to hold larger packages when ordering on-line.
Then I stuck a "Size Matters" chrome automotive sticker on the box ... I actually got a "Thank You" note from the postal driver, who is female.
So, I know for a fact SIZE matters ... LOL!

It’s hard for me to have a vaginal O anytime. But especially the first one.
pic_ThumbsUp3.jpgSeeing as the clitoris is no more than an undeveloped penis, they come in all sizes just like the penis. Some ladies are lucky to have one who's nerve endings extend to the vaginal walls while others are way less pronounced. But, the nerve endings ARE THERE ... just takes something bigger or more talented to hit those nerves just the right way. If you can give your vagina pleasures by fingering your pussy, its always good to "train" your man how to find it as well. We love women showing us how to pleasure them better. So, don't simply write a smaller man off ... he just needs a bit of instructions is all.

A well developed penis adds to the eroticism of the experience but its what he can do with it and his hands and his mouth, that really counts.
Well that type of comments are pretty rare. A lot of women want the 8 inch thick dark black penis to stretch their vagina: of course is better if the guy have good skills. I just write all what I’m hearing from women that bigger it’s better, not only for the eroticism but a fact. Bigger stretch really good and the length get to some part of the vagina smaller ones can’t reach.

I think it would be better if women can know How their vagina can take and to tell the guy. Like how us we can tell women how we are flaccid and erect, in order to get the best match for everyone

View attachment 3477728Seeing as the clitoris is no more than an undeveloped penis, they come in all sizes just like the penis. Some ladies are lucky to have one who's nerve endings extend to the vaginal walls while others are way less pronounced. But, the nerve endings ARE THERE ... just takes something bigger or more talented to hit those nerves just the right way. If you can give your vagina pleasures by fingering your pussy, its always good to "train" your man how to find it as well. We love women showing us how to pleasure them better. So, don't simply write a smaller man off ... he just needs a bit of instructions is all.

well said Mac

Well that type of comments are pretty rare. A lot of women want the 8 inch thick dark black penis to stretch their vagina: of course is better if the guy have good skills. I just write all what I’m hearing from women that bigger it’s better, not only for the eroticism but a fact. Bigger stretch really good and the length get to some part of the vagina smaller ones can’t reach.

I think it would be better if women can know How their vagina can take and to tell the guy. Like how us we can tell women how we are flaccid and erect, in order to get the best match for everyone
Yes I’m agree with you !
It’s weird that women in general doesn’t know what range of size is better for them. It will be very for matching people.
knowing that a women prefer to have a penis size between 6-9 inches can help people to not waisting Their time

Back