When it’s become to be well endowed for you ladies ?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I guess I’m not so hung up on the synthetic verses natural argument you seem to be making... I do know that you can give an XY individual so much estrogen that no matter their chromosome, they begin to take on an exhibit female characteristics and behaviors and vice versa. I’m not a geneticis but the original discussion was about the physical anatomy of a male and female and the similarity or dissimilarity of the actual organs. I’ll stand by my original argument that the cliturous and penis are very similar as well as testes and ovaries...

I guess I’m not so hung up on the synthetic verses natural argument you seem to be making... I do know that you can give an XY individual so much estrogen that no matter their chromosome, they begin to take on an exhibit female characteristics and behaviors and vice versa. I’m not a geneticis but the original discussion was about the physical anatomy of a male and female and the similarity or dissimilarity of the actual organs. I’ll stand by my original argument that the cliturous and penis are very similar as well as testes and ovaries...
I'm not "hung up" on it, it's a relevant distinction for your argument that a lack of balance in hormones makes you "ineffectual as either gender" which isn't the case.

Exhibiting female characteristics such as breasts doesn't change the fact that genetically someone is male. Hormones do not change your DNA.

I never said human sex organs weren't similar, what I said was saying a clitoris is an "underdeveloped penis" or that testicles are "descended ovaries" is a vast over simplification of the actual facts. I also stated that hormones are not the DETERMINING factor in someone's gender as you stated that was the case. They contribute but they do not determine and that's an incredibly important distinction.

Your initial argument was "hormones make the difference between genders. Not the mechanical parts..." and that's just not true. A man with too much estrogen but XY chromosomes and a penis is still a man..

Last edited:
A vast oversimplification of the sex organs is fair. However, I never said that hormones DETERMINE gender, I think that came from you. And I’m not sure where the line is drawn after the DNA, what influences the behavior sexual... I think we’ve probably discussed this enough... I take your points.

Errr, he's in the right arena but it's a massive over simplification. It's also far more accurate to say a penis is an overdeveloped clitoris since a clitoris has double the nerve endings of a penis.

Also, chromosomes determine the difference in gender, not hormones. Otherwise all you would need for sex reassignment is hormone replacement therapy and obviously that's not the case.
Women can feel more pleasure from clitoris licking than a man can from say a blow job? A half inch clit has more nerve endings than a six inch man's penis. I know both cannot be compared but I think both men and women are more similar than we tought.

I know both cannot be compared but I think both men and women are more similar than we tought.
I've seen some very sizable clits in my years. Once dated this girl who had almost 3 inches of clit; I swear I initially thought she was a guy when I saw it. Then after a few minutes, I got really turned on by it ... she loved having it sucked, too.
Yummy little fella ... and enjoys attention.
vagina-CitorisCloseup.jpg

I've seen some very sizable clits in my years. Once dated this girl who had almost 3 inches of clit; I swear I initially thought she was a guy when I saw it. Then after a few minutes, I got really turned on by it ... she loved having it sucked, too.
Yummy little fella ... and enjoys attention.
View attachment 3801691
My ex-GF had tiny half inch clit, for my wife it's little more than an inch.

3 inch clit is extremely rare I guess, she got large vagina too?

My ex-GF had tiny half inch clit, for my wife it's little more than an inch.

3 inch clit is extremely rare I guess, she got large vagina too?
No, it was about average, I guess. The clit actually partially extended over the entrance of her vagina. Other than size, it wasn't abnormal at all. She was a hair stylist who often cut my hair ... had one kid, and divorced.

Length does not really determine if I orgasm or not, I need some thickness too. The thicker he is the quicker I cum, but if he doesn't last too long its not as enjoyable. The guy needs a mix of all 3, stamina, length, and girth. For me the thicker guys I've had have all been above average in length too. I have a few guys now, one is 7 inches, one is 9 inches. The 9 inch guy hits my cervix during sex which hurts, the 7 inch guy doesn't. The 9 inch is thicker and I always cum really fast with him, my 7 guy is not as thick but both guys can make me cum just from penetration.

I don't know exactly of the size a guy needs to make me cum vaginally but so far the only guys who have done it were 7 inches and thick. But I haven't had a guy of every size below that so I can't say for certain what size, but in my experience the bigger the easier it is for me to cum from vaginal.

If you lack the size there are still plenty of ways to make me cum and with oral it doesn't matter what size your dick is.

It's really not such a big deal as some people would like to believe. Bigger ones are great, don't get me wrong, but honestly it's much more about the attitude than it is about the size. I know this sounds like a cliche, but it's the truth, for me anyway. That said, thickness beats length any day of the week.

It's really not such a big deal as some people would like to believe. Bigger ones are great, don't get me wrong, but honestly it's much more about the attitude than it is about the size. I know this sounds like a cliche, but it's the truth, for me anyway. That said, thickness beats length any day of the week.
I agree with you.life is a cliche.but, for vaginal orgasm, the thickness of the penis is extremely important

Last edited:
Back