Taken by ******* ?

T

That's a shame about you not trying it. I was once amused by a conversation between two London female flatmates discussing anal sex. One was appalled by the idea and would 'never' even try it, while the other just laughed and told her 'she hadn't lived' if she had not taken a hard cock up her ass and that she herself loved it' before walking off wriggling her butt!
One guy tried to get me into it, by using his finger. It was a total turnoff and I have no desire to have anything shoved up there again unless it's medically necessary.

That would be the only way a guy would get that from me, and you can be damn sure my "no" would truly mean "no". And if he doubted it then, I'm sure he wouldn't doubt the word of the nice officer who'd be having the next little chat with him.

In my world, ******* = *******. And ******* = a crime.
Not a particularly complex concept to understand. However there are quite a number of males in prison that have had trouble grasping that concept. No means no, stop means stop. Will the defendant please rise for sentencing means you are in deep *******.

Not a particularly complex concept to understand. However there are quite a number of males in prison that have had trouble grasping that concept. No means no, stop means stop. Will the defendant please rise for sentencing means you are in deep *******.
Very true!

Some of the past comments from some of the guys here made me wonder in the beginning just what kind of crazy stuff I was getting myself into. I actually wondered whether it would be possible to find a nice local guy who wouldn't want to treat me like his property, expect me to act in a demeaning manner, or call me names, since that seemed to be the overwhelming attitude of many guys in here. I was very happy to discover that they do exist. :)

IMO ... fantasy gang ******* isn't something I'd want to participate in ... things get too rough, she gets scared, or hurt, or both, and brings a lawsuit, you can bet your worthless pecker the courts are going to sympathize with the females almost every time. Those ******* sucking lawyers will make that bitch look like a 12 yo choirgirl. Everyone, but her, goes to jail, or at least pays some high priced lawyer to get 'em out of a jam. Then, you probably have to deal with a punitive damages lawsuit as well ... whole 'nother story. And if its a white girl and black men, there'd be a line of lawyers a mile long lining up for that one ... No pussy is worth going through all that. :confused:

Very true!

Some of the past comments from some of the guys here made me wonder in the beginning just what kind of crazy stuff I was getting myself into. I actually wondered whether it would be possible to find a nice local guy who wouldn't want to treat me like his property, expect me to act in a demeaning manner, or call me names, since that seemed to be the overwhelming attitude of many guys in here. I was very happy to discover that they do exist. :)
Regardless of your kinks pretty much everyone can find a partner to indulge in what turns them on. For me I like to get laid, a lot. I find it immensely satisfying to have a woman orgasm repeatedly from my cock, tongue, or fingers. From a practical aspect, and I am sure you will agree, if a woman has a really good time in bed with a bull she is likely to be back. There is an interesting aspect of power in these encounters. I tend to be rather dominant in bed but remain aware of my partners limitations. I am neither abusive, or disrespectful and women choose to come back to my bed repeatedly. It is quite arguable that I retain power in the relationships by giving pleasure.

When someone tolerates abusive or disrespectful behavior I can't see how a healthy relationship can evolve. None of the women that I have fucked in the last 15 or 20 years have been in love with me or me with them. However they were/are friends much more that simply a place to put my cock.

STD's are a big issue that everyone needs to take into account. If you have a circle of partners that restrict themselves to the circle sex is safer from an STD standpoint and a personal safely standpoint

IMO ... fantasy gang ******* isn't something I'd want to participate in ... things get too rough, she gets scared, or hurt, or both, and brings a lawsuit, you can bet your worthless pecker the courts are going to sympathize with the females almost every time. Those ******* sucking lawyers will make that bitch look like a 12 yo choirgirl. Everyone, but her, goes to jail, or at least pays some high priced lawyer to get 'em out of a jam. Then, you probably have to deal with a punitive damages lawsuit as well ... whole 'nother story. And if its a white girl and black men, there'd be a line of lawyers a mile long lining up for that one ... No pussy is worth going through all that. :confused:
Anytime you have anything that even remotely can be seen as kinky or perverted any male involved needs to make damned sure any and all females are legal and willing. Any woman that gets on the witness stand points a finger at you and says you made her do bad things you can bet that at least one or two jurors will sprain an ankle running to the jury room to convict you. If she is young and attractive young might as well just kiss your ass good bye.

Here in Wisconsin a minor (17 years old) was driving over 150 miles each way on weekends see her boy friend who was around 30 or 35 years old. The parents caught on the guy got charged and is currently doing 15 years. Both were Caucasian and she testified she came across the state to see him. I guess that's why he "only" got 15 years. You HAVE to know where the cock is going. Courts are bad, sex offender registry's will complicate your life, and doing a significant chunk of your life with a group of violent men that think you are scum is definitely a poor career choice.

not *******, no ... but with the black guy you're with it can be exciting to be taken hard & by ******* all the time. He is the Man and He is Black, so that makes him the Boss. My bf may be a coupla years younger than me but he's certainly still the boss. If he decides that he wants me and I'm not in the mood (or getting ready for work or whatever) then I might verbally try to protest, but that makes him even more aggressive n insistent. Lotsa Black guys are like that. I've accepted it. :oops: xoxx, Dana

great girl. Thats the right attitude in white women!

I'm a little confused. Your two above comments don't really seem to go together. Or maybe I'm missing something.

Sometimes people confuse things. For example, I think it is erotic for black men to dominate and be forceful with white women in the bedroom. However, this does not mean that they should truly dominate them in their ordinary day to day life.

It is always sexy to be dominated and told what to do in bed. Great example is that I was ass virgin until last year when during a sex session with one of the bulls he ****** his way into my ass during bondage sex session as i begged him not to. I am glad he did as otherwise no way i would have got into anal sex.

It is always sexy to be dominated and told what to do in bed. Great example is that I was ass virgin until last year when during a sex session with one of the bulls he ****** his way into my ass during bondage sex session as i begged him not to. I am glad he did as otherwise no way i would have got into anal sex.
Maybe I'm not good with grey areas but to me, ******* = *******. I will not get intimate with someone I don't trust to respect my boundaries, anal being one. If a guy did that to me, especially if I was begging him not to, I'd never want to lay eyes on him again, and I would never trust anyone to that point again (except, of course, my husband).

i think there is a limit. and that limit varies with every case.... so my preferred method is to use the chase to my advantage. raise her curiosity to a point that she begins asking and begging for it... in front of her cuck so he can know exactly what it is he cant do to please his wife.... then i wouldnt hafto worry about if she wants it or not. it will be proven in her aspirations dominate my attention my pheromones with her enormous sense of being filled.

Back