Taken by ******* ?

That would be the only way a guy would get that from me, and you can be damn sure my "no" would truly mean "no". And if he doubted it then, I'm sure he wouldn't doubt the word of the nice officer who'd be having the next little chat with him.

In my world, ******* = *******. And ******* = a crime.
And after the nice officer talked to him the nice judge could send him away to a place where he could have the opportunity to find out first hand what ****** anal sex is like. It is just a lot safer and a lot better overall to respects the other person(s) limits

I was taken by ******* by my first bbc. I really liked the guy but had a boy friend at home and didn't want to cheat on him. I certainly had a crush on him though and was very curious about all the rumors of black men were true. While it was very upsetting when it started I did submit to the pleasure after it started. It was painful because he was forceful right from the start. Thinking back on it turns me on now other then the the thought pain. I have role played being ****** with other boyfriends in the past and really like it.

I was taken by ******* by my first bbc. I really liked the guy but had a boy friend at home and didn't want to cheat on him. I certainly had a crush on him though and was very curious about all the rumors of black men were true. While it was very upsetting when it started I did submit to the pleasure after it started. It was painful because he was forceful right from the start. Thinking back on it turns me on now other then the the thought pain. I have role played being ****** with other boyfriends in the past and really like it.
Sounds like he raped you?

Well technically I guess he did. I told him I didn't want to have sex told him no and tried to get away. I did want him badly secretly. I really liked him and we hit it off over the week. Once the pain subsided I did enjoy it. And wasn't trying to stop him. He was the first guy to give me an orgasm with a penis. I could never cum while having intercourse with my other boyfriends. I only had sex with 2 other men before that night. I think it was a combination of things that made it so intense. Yes I did go back for more the next day.

Well technically I guess he did. I told him I didn't want to have sex told him no and tried to get away. I did want him badly secretly. I really liked him and we hit it off over the week. Once the pain subsided I did enjoy it. And wasn't trying to stop him. He was the first guy to give me an orgasm with a penis. I could never cum while having intercourse with my other boyfriends. I only had sex with 2 other men before that night. I think it was a combination of things that made it so intense. Yes I did go back for more the next day.
That sure sounds like ******* to me. The fact that you ended up getting some pleasure really doesn't excuse it. He obviously felt that he could make you bend to his will when he wanted you to, regardless of your protests. And, I'm sorry to say this, but it seems to me that you accepting it and allowing it and forgiving it, going back to him, pretty much let him know that he can treat a woman that way with no impunity.

I pity any other woman he treats this way. And there will undoubtedly be more.

Yes you are right. I had just turned 18. I had felt comfortable with him. I know we liked each other and I did want to have sex but had a boyfriend and a lil *******. I don't think it was right by any means what he did and knowing what I know now it probably wasn't his first time. Some of the things he said to me make me believe there were others I'm more surprised that my parents let me go. Not that I'm blaming them but if I was in st Maarten and my ******* was 18 no way would I let her go off with a stranger. That was almost 20 years ago and times were a lil bit different I guess. I went back for more because he made me feel like no other man has back then

Was your mom already swinging with black guys and that's why she "let" it happen to you.
Maybe she planned it? Or was even spying on you as planned?
Hmmmm...just thinking

View attachment 400715 I don't know

"Go ahead it's fine" Mom "I'll be here"
View attachment 400743

Later
mom
View attachment 400742 View attachment 400718*******

View attachment 400716

LOL No. It was a family vacation. What I meant was I'm surprised my parents let me spend as much time with him as they did. I wasn't implying that it was their fault it happened. I wouldnt let my ******* go anywhere at 18 with a stranger. We stayed at the resort most of the time but still. They had no idea where I was and it was long before cell phones. Times are much different now I think.

Should white ladies be taken by ******* when they do not want to spread their legs for BBC ?

Please give me your opinions.
It's called ******* when they don't want to spread their legs for anyone. Personally I have no desire to spend a significant amount of my retirement on a lawyer that may or may not keep me out of prison. Long term accommodations at a state penitentiary hold little appeal to me. There are plenty of willing women

No. That amounts to ******* and for most women ******* is not pleasurable.
Don't know about that it's one of my wife's biggest fantasys to be taken by ******* by 2 big black cocks and they really use her hard and make her do nasty slutty things she would never willingly do
And it's a well known statistic 9 out of every 10 people love gang-******* :)

Back