Taken by ******* ?

Not trying to be smart. I was seriously asking. I was looking at it from a legal standpoint. And jackie, if that really happened to you, I am sorry and you need to go through therapy. Seriously.

falcond ... jackielyn has a problem with English ... not sure what her native language is, but its definitely NOT English. I already went through a rather frustrating conversation with her/him elsewhere. She doesn't comprehend "slang" or short phrases ... It's like talking to my tom cat! :confused:

jackielyn ... just a polite suggestion, you really need to brush up on your English if you're going to post often. You're conflicting with practically everyone that's tried to chat with you. I don't think its you, but just that you don't understand some of the fragmented slang that's so often used with the English language. I think there's a English class going on at the first floor of this building ... ;) English is difficult to understand sometimes ... or speak!
So, try to lighten up on us ... you are getting considerations because you're supposedly a white female. Try being a honky, liberal, whiteboi with a short dick, like me ... see how you get treated then ... like a mosquito at a nudist picnic. :)

My wife loves the idea of being taken by *******. We do some extremely intense role playing. That's why we're starting to explore this website for her first black cock experience. But obviously, it has to be "approved" role playing. If the woman says no, you'll most likely have the Po-Po come knockin' at yo door.

... If the woman says no, you'll most likely have the Po-Po come knockin' at yo door.

That's why they always suggest couples have a safe word established for this kind of activity. Part of the excitement of fantasy rapes & gangbangs is the screaming of NO, NO NO, & the ****** resistance ... it stimulates everyone, that's into that stuff, to get a bit crazy. By having a "safe word", you don't have that small amount of doubt as to whether she's really saying NO, or playing her part, because the two of you know that "safe word"; if she utters that, its like pulling the plug from the wall ... the power goes off, and you step in and relax her.

We had just such an event happen a few years ago, just as I described, however, the couple didn't have a safe word, and it got too rough for her, and her crys of NO meant just that. The case eventually got dropped, but not before a good handful of lawyers had filled their bank accounts at the couple's expense + the couple and the guys that were involved got publically embarrassed on TV.

So often it's necessary for a black stud to use a little ******* on a whitegirls to get laid. Most whitegirls have to express their female pride and pretend they're not interested in putting out but in reality they hope the black bull takes her. Once that big black cock hits her g spot she'll beg him to fuck her hard as she wraps her legs around him.

not *******, no ... but with the black guy you're with it can be exciting to be taken hard & by ******* all the time. He is the Man and He is Black, so that makes him the Boss. My bf may be a coupla years younger than me but he's certainly still the boss. If he decides that he wants me and I'm not in the mood (or getting ready for work or whatever) then I might verbally try to protest, but that makes him even more aggressive n insistent. Lotsa Black guys are like that. I've accepted it. :oops: xoxx, Dana

Smart and Beautiful. You deserve only the best BBC.

Roll playing can be fun and the bull being dominant in bed is a major turn on for many women. However the male(s) need to make sure that everyone is on the same page. In a lot of states consent for sex can be revoked. Simply put if the woman wants to stop the male(s) need to stop because if she wants to claim ******* you can and will be convicted in many jurisdictions. Anytime you are engaging in sexual activity outside of marriage you need to be damn sure you partner is of legal age and willing to do the deed. I love pussy and I dislike rooms with bars for doors. So if the woman clearly wants to be taken by ******* and fucked senseless then by all means go for it. Just make sure that's what she wants

Should white ladies be taken by ******* when they do not want to spread their legs for BBC ?

Please give me your opinions.

A fantasy of mine is at a dance bar being looked over by a attractive black man from a distance..we exchange glances and smiles as I sip my ******* at stand up table with my short skirt on...and have to use the ladies room down a long, long hall way. He' outside the ladies room...takes my hand and directs me into the supply room....forces me against a wall and kisses me not letting me go...takes off my panties and fucks me as he holds my legs around his waist, at first I resist but than finally give in to him experiencing all of his forcefulness . As he keeps me against the wall with all of his muscle *******.....

My first anal I was held down and ****** to take it and had to be held down the next few times. Now its what I want most.
That would be the only way a guy would get that from me, and you can be damn sure my "no" would truly mean "no". And if he doubted it then, I'm sure he wouldn't doubt the word of the nice officer who'd be having the next little chat with him.

In my world, ******* = *******. And ******* = a crime.

T
That would be the only way a guy would get that from me, and you can be damn sure my "no" would truly mean "no". And if he doubted it then, I'm sure he wouldn't doubt the word of the nice officer who'd be having the next little chat with him.

In my world, ******* = *******. And ******* = a crime.

That's a shame about you not trying it. I was once amused by a conversation between two London female flatmates discussing anal sex. One was appalled by the idea and would 'never' even try it, while the other just laughed and told her 'she hadn't lived' if she had not taken a hard cock up her ass and that she herself loved it' before walking off wriggling her butt!

Back