We need to start having watching parties.

I think it would be super hot if a bull had an open invite for white guys in their local area to come by the hotel and watch while they fuck and breed a white woman in front of them. Many of us have the fantasy of watching our women being taken by superior BBC but will never get the chance. I'd love to just watch someone else's woman get totally ravaged too if I can't watch my own. Just a thought, take it or leave it.

but only if you pay an entrance fee to watch. This kind of humility should be there
To share the expenses of hiring the venue, yes, I agree. To pay the woman, no. It’s also for her pleasure too.
Anyway, in half of Europe ******* is illegal, with guys paying big fines. Because if she receives payment, it’s *******, pure and simple.

To share the expenses of hiring the venue, yes, I agree. To pay the woman, no. It’s also for her pleasure too.
Anyway, in half of Europe ******* is illegal, with guys paying big fines. Because if she receives payment, it’s *******, pure and simple.
The word blotted out, is the process where a woman gets paid in exchange for sex.

In the uk, most swingers clubs have the BMFC nights, the guys attend, the couples and females turn up especially because it's BMFC night.

Back