Cucks who only watch and clean up

WMFL63

Male
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Are there any guys out there who would want to spoil someone's wife with the reward of watching them and cleaning them up after?

Nothing else, just that. Maybe get a hotel room to have it done.

The couple provides the wife and bull(s).

Caveat: my Hotwife and I might be interested in adding this dynamic to the right Cuck. If you respond to that, Pic please and what you desire.

Last edited:
Are there any guys out there who would want to spoil someone's wife with the reward of watching them and cleaning them up after?

Could be fun - depends on - not my favourite goal as i prefer my wife - but yeah why not

It is definitely my preference..now... To just watch and hopefully be allowed to clean her up after and jerk my little dick. I'm a single cuckold wanna be in search of a snow bunny in my area . Burlington/Greensboro NC. Thats open to playing with me 🤑🤑

Yes definitely and if I were to ask four intercourse I'd get one in the balls a heavy hand or the black boot while I was spread ragled or on all fours. This would be for your pleasure and mone two it would provide me with blue balls making me bigger and prouder and also more educated to your will. I would be a volunteer or I'd be denied cleanups

Caveat: my Hotwife and I might be interested in adding this dynamic to the right Cuck. If you respond to that, Pic please and what you desire.
Absolutely

Confused are you asking for a male to watch your wife fuck other men and be the clean up guy? Why aren’t you doing that? For me I love to watch hot ladies have sex and I love cleaning up, but I also love to be the last to fuck her. I love that hot swollen cum filled pussy nothing hotter for me than to be last in a train of guys fucking a hot wife!

Confused are you asking for a male to watch your wife fuck other men and be the clean up guy? Why aren’t you doing that? For me I love to watch hot ladies have sex and I love cleaning up, but I also love to be the last to fuck her. I love that hot swollen cum filled pussy nothing hotter for me than to be last in a train of guys fucking a hot wife!
Yes exactly how it should be

Dont be confused. With everyone working these days schedules can cause problems. I know of and was a member of the grey people society as a stand in husband. The colour grey was chosen to Honour the Staff at the Palace in London. Those that make things run smoothly working behind the scenes. Seen but never Seen. We chose Grey Clothes as a calling card so to speak.

Some husbands were just too busy with work to be there for their wives. Something about Billing out at $1000 an hour.

Some Boy Friends really loved being watched. It was their kink.

I used to work Shift so i had days off mid week. If spotted the lady and I were just out shopping.

I think this a great idea for wannabes as it would allow them to transition and take the next step towards being a real cuckold. But I feel watching our wife’s being pleasured by a real man would be the ultimate step.

ABSOLUTELY!!! Love being a stand in or playing role of cuckold for a couple with BBC

Back