GF Clean up

Wanting to get some understanding on why my girl is now very into me cleaning her up after bbc…whether it’s in the same room or saving it while she drives home… not gonna lie, makes me feel kinda homo… but she’s sexy and my baby… do I need to get used to this and where and what will this evolve into?

You might actually like it. Some women ask this so their guy accepts another guy fucking and cumming in her. Another reason this could be the start of cutting you off except for using your tongue. Dive in, buddy.

You might actually like it. Some women ask this so their guy accepts another guy fucking and cumming in her. Another reason this could be the start of cutting you off except for using your tongue. Dive in, buddy.
You think? I have a big cock and she only does it when I’m okay with it… but you think she’s gonna just go straight bbc?

You think? I have a big cock and she only does it when I’m okay with it… but you think she’s gonna just go straight bbc?
In this area of the internet- you should consider yourself lucky. Feeling kinda gay? Nah, You’re eating your girl out is all. Just of her extra juices, not like you blew the guy, right? Sick back and enjoy how much she loves her life with you.

In this area of the internet- you should consider yourself lucky. Feeling kinda gay? Nah, You’re eating your girl out is all. Just of her extra juices, not like you blew the guy, right? Sick back and enjoy how much she loves her life with you.
blowing him will be next on the addenda.

Back