Gf makes cuck clean up

Why is it some of us straight men (me included) are so scared of eating her pussy out when she's just had a fresh load of cum deposited in her. After all we all expect our wives to take a load in the mouth so what makes them different to us. I'm trying to get my self psyched up to do it but I want to do it with ease and enjoy it or at least look like I am. I know 99% of cucks on here say they do it no problem at all.
I know if I was to tell my normal friends who are not in to the scene male and female they would be revolted at the thought. I suppose that's what sets us cucks apart from the average male.
As I said I really do want to start doing this and want to enjoy it.

Anyone else gf or wife always make them clean up? One day I hope to clean up someone else’s mess in her but even when I finish in her she demands me to clean it out. I wonder if she tells her friends
Do wives enjoy this ? I’m confused about it , I’m down to do it her but just wondering who the pleasure is for cause I wouldn’t want to do it but if it turned her on I would

Why is it some of us straight men (me included) are so scared of eating her pussy out when she's just had a fresh load of cum deposited in her. After all we all expect our wives to take a load in the mouth so what makes them different to us. I'm trying to get my self psyched up to do it but I want to do it with ease and enjoy it or at least look like I am. I know 99% of cucks on here say they do it no problem at all.
I know if I was to tell my normal friends who are not in to the scene male and female they would be revolted at the thought. I suppose that's what sets us cucks apart from the average male.
I'll gladly clean it up to please my queen

From what I've read here if you don't have a masochistic streak in you it will revolt you. Those into it are into humiliation as an erotic kink or just plain bi.

Keep your cuck bois cocklette in a cage for two or three weeks, then he'll do whatever he's told as he'll be so horny. Otherwise, he'll shy away from eating stranger cum or fluffing your bulls. It also helps his psyche to be dressed in lingerie just to show where he ranks in the "bedroom" and reaffirm why he's there at all!

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

Keep your cuck bois cocklette in a cage for two or three weeks, then he'll do whatever he's told as he'll be so horny. Otherwise, he'll shy away from eating stranger cum or fluffing your bulls. It also helps his psyche to be dressed in lingerie just to show where he ranks in the "bedroom" and reaffirm why he's there at all!

yes hubby needs to be teased and played with while being told to lick your pussy

You completely speak our language. 🍻

Back