The first clean up with a BBC

My first experience of cleaning my wife’s pussy of her bulls cum happened when our bull told me to clean her cunt and get her ready for him to fuck again.
It was an amazing experience one that I never thought I would be capable of doing. I enjoyed the experience and have done so on more occasions when a bull has instructed me to do so .

My wife and I often fantasize about including other men including BBC. We’ve had a few MFM nights and loved the excitement and fun. Our fantasy sharing has started to get more extreme. I noticed when I mentioned cleaning her filled pussy real good she got super excited! Anyone care to share about their first time cleaning up a cream pie? What emotions you felt? How it went? Did it lead to real good sex for the husband afterwards? Etc.
We had been in the lifestyle for a long time before the first time "cleaning up". We both had never thought about it as something we wanted to do. We met this young bull who she started playing with regularly. He pushed her to try new things. He got her into anal. He got her into DP. He had me eat her clit while he fucked her. He made sure to have me watch up close when she sucked him or they fucked. One night they we all had been drinking and they were passionately fucking missionary. I was watching and jerking at the edge of the bed. They were kissing and he told her he was getting close. She was asking for him to "fill me up" and he said something in her ear as he unloaded in her. He pulled out and moved off the bed. She waved me to come over and I assumed she wanted me to fuck her. As I crawled over she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her pussy. She told me to eat it. I went to work and she almost immediately had an orgasm. It was hot. She was so into it.

1st time
didnt even know!
I was 20 it it was with my ex wife before we got married she was 18
we had not even fucked yet
we where fooling around I noticed she was already soaking wet when i first got into here panties (i though she was just as excited as i was)
when we got naked she though i was moving to fuck her but i went between her legs she stopped me saying she was messy
i told her i didnt care and went down on her - i loved the taste she came almost immediately. Then i moved up and we fucked

I found out about 1 years latter (when we started swinging) that she had been fucking her boss - and had just fucked him right before i had picked her up....
I'd definitely lick her clean

We had been in the lifestyle for a long time before the first time "cleaning up". We both had never thought about it as something we wanted to do. We met this young bull who she started playing with regularly. He pushed her to try new things. He got her into anal. He got her into DP. He had me eat her clit while he fucked her. He made sure to have me watch up close when she sucked him or they fucked. One night they we all had been drinking and they were passionately fucking missionary. I was watching and jerking at the edge of the bed. They were kissing and he told her he was getting close. She was asking for him to "fill me up" and he said something in her ear as he unloaded in her. He pulled out and moved off the bed. She waved me to come over and I assumed she wanted me to fuck her. As I crawled over she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her pussy. She told me to eat it. I went to work and she almost immediately had an orgasm. It was hot. She was so into it.
Thanks for sharing. Often seen this in cuck p0rn but ofter wondered how often it happens in real life.

Back