The first clean up with a BBC

Fitstag14

Couple
My wife and I often fantasize about including other men including BBC. We’ve had a few MFM nights and loved the excitement and fun. Our fantasy sharing has started to get more extreme. I noticed when I mentioned cleaning her filled pussy real good she got super excited! Anyone care to share about their first time cleaning up a cream pie? What emotions you felt? How it went? Did it lead to real good sex for the husband afterwards? Etc.

It was a pretty erotic high for me, we hadn’t discussed it. But she knew I had tasted cum in high school. After the bull came in her. I was kissing her, she slowly started forsing my head down her body, leading to her filled pussy. When I got there I started slowly licking with my tongue as i was intensely turned on. Her pussy felt like it was on fire. She actually made a louder groan than she usually did when he was pounding her. She came pretty fast with me licking. We were hooked on me cleaning her after that. It was obvious it turned us both on.

Last edited:
I had cum in my pants when her first BBC put his cock in her and started fucking her. He came real quick since they had been teasing all day and so did she. It was just on impulse that I dived into her cum filled pussy. She seemed shocked and so was I. She came like a Roman candle firecracker. It is now a ritual whether I am there or not and she still cums every time. He did fuck her 2 more times that night and I dived in each time.

I’ve cleaned my own up a couple times and she really likes it. I guess I like it too for that matter. I’ve cleaned her up after her being with our first date and there wasn’t much to clean, he’s not a heavy cummer. I still enjoyed it just the same knowing I’m eating my wife’s freshly fucked pussy and she’s getting off on it too. We just had our first date with a black bull and they fucked for about an hour and she finished him off on top. Well things arose with family that we had to leave the hotel earlier than we had expected, but later that night, I got to clean her up and to say I was rock hard doing it was an understatement. I was as hard as I could be. She was silky smooth and creamy from his cum. We were both really turned on and enjoyed it. I should have fucked her but rather let her jack me off while she whispered dirty talk about the night and how she enjoyed it. Can’t wait for it to happen again and maybe get to clean it up a little sooner. It will definitely lead to good sex for a short time, because you’ll be so turned on by it you won’t last long, or at least I don’t/won’t.

My wife and I often fantasize about including other men including BBC. We’ve had a few MFM nights and loved the excitement and fun. Our fantasy sharing has started to get more extreme. I noticed when I mentioned cleaning her filled pussy real good she got super excited! Anyone care to share about their first time cleaning up a cream pie? What emotions you felt? How it went? Did it lead to real good sex for the husband afterwards? Etc.
Don’t overthink it because you will have a million things going around in your head mixed feelings and emotions about it

Best advice is to not be afraid and go down on her and lick and suck her clit
Eat her pussy like it’s your last supper

She will be so sensitive down there after she’s had a good fuck of a bbc that when you start licking she may initially push you away
That’s not that she doesn’t want you to lick her pussy
It’s just tingling like crazy and she will be on the verge of a mind blowing orgasm so intense that
You just have to hold her legs open and get stuck in
You will both enjoy it like nothing else you have experienced before

It was unplanned for me. But I was so hard and enjoying the experience, and also I watched lot of cleanup videos before and I was curious. I just wanted to tried it, and my wife also shocked and liked it very much. And we hooked up immediately. There is no single session that I missed a cleanup opportunity after that. It became a rule after a while: If there is a cum, it has to be cleaned by me (independent from whose cum or where is it)

I had cum in my pants when her first BBC put his cock in her and started fucking her. He came real quick since they had been teasing all day and so did she. It was just on impulse that I dived into her cum filled pussy. She seemed shocked and so was I. She came like a Roman candle firecracker. It is now a ritual whether I am there or not and she still cums every time. He did fuck her 2 more times that night and I dived in each time.
Cream pie cleanup duty is a delicious treat to savor after my beautiful Hotwife’s well fucked pussy is overflowing with black seed.

Question do you currently eat your wife pussy after you have fucked her? If not perhaps that’s a good way to get the feel and hang of it. I’m sure in time she will love the extra stimulation after you finish fucking her!

From Christine -
The first time Ray did it, he was told to do it by my bull.
He was skittish, I kind of think he was waiting for me to say something like
"it's okay" or "go ahead". Instead, I said nothing, I just watched.
When he finally got his head near my hole, the bull just pushed his face
in it.

He took to it from there. He lapped at my stinky holes like a little puppy.
My bull looked at me and smiled and said "I told you he gonna do it".
While I was thinking, "OMG!, How can Ray lower himself to do that?"
But on the other hand, me and my bull started making-out as he licked out
the mix of fresh and stale cumload; it was then I knew I was going to
be a hotwife and Ray was going to have to deal with it.

From Christine -
The first time Ray did it, he was told to do it by my bull.
He was skittish, I kind of think he was waiting for me to say something like
"it's okay" or "go ahead". Instead, I said nothing, I just watched.
When he finally got his head near my hole, the bull just pushed his face
in it.

He took to it from there. He lapped at my stinky holes like a little puppy.
My bull looked at me and smiled and said "I told you he gonna do it".
While I was thinking, "OMG!, How can Ray lower himself to do that?"
But on the other hand, me and my bull started making-out as he licked out
the mix of fresh and stale cumload; it was then I knew I was going to
be a hotwife and Ray was going to have to deal with it.
I love the smell that comes from my wife’s pussy the combined juices of her and her bull and if it’s a few hours old even better when I first started cleaning her up I would be finished in 5-10 mins max now I make it last at ,east 30-45 mins not missing a drop

I love the smell that comes from my wife’s pussy the combined juices of her and her bull and if it’s a few hours old even better when I first started cleaning her up I would be finished in 5-10 mins max now I make it last at ,east 30-45 mins not missing a drop
Amen! Yes, that musky/skunky aroma. I am so drawn to it now.
I know one of my friends couldn't believe I do that, let alone
enjoy it. For me, there's nothing I'd rather lick up.
I guess the fetish started long ago when I ate out a well-used,
"still fulla nut", black ******'s pussy.

Amen! Yes, that musky/skunky aroma. I am so drawn to it now.
I know one of my friends couldn't believe I do that, let alone
enjoy it. For me, there's nothing I'd rather lick up.
I guess the fetish started long ago when I ate out a well-used,
"still fulla nut", black ******'s pussy.
The way my wife just lays back closes her eyes and lets me eat is amazing she is so natural at telling me to come and finish her off and I just love to take a 3 hour old load from her pussy

1st time
didnt even know!
I was 20 it it was with my ex wife before we got married she was 18
we had not even fucked yet
we where fooling around I noticed she was already soaking wet when i first got into here panties (i though she was just as excited as i was)
when we got naked she though i was moving to fuck her but i went between her legs she stopped me saying she was messy
i told her i didnt care and went down on her - i loved the taste she came almost immediately. Then i moved up and we fucked

I found out about 1 years latter (when we started swinging) that she had been fucking her boss - and had just fucked him right before i had picked her up....

Attachments

• TIFCUM.JPG
    TIFCUM.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 258
I was shocked the first time my hubby cleaned me. One night after my lover unloaded inside and unmounted me my legs still spread hubby got up and went straight for my pussy and started licking. He did so fast I didn't have a chance to move. OMG did it feel good he was going crazy on my pussy I couldn't hold back, and I soaked his face with my juices which include BBC cum. I was in Heaven :bigsmile:

?
I was shocked the first time my hubby cleaned me. One night after my lover unloaded inside and unmounted me my legs still spread hubby got up and went straight for my pussy and started licking. He did so fast I didn't have a chance to move. OMG did it feel good he was going crazy on my pussy I couldn't hold back, and I soaked his face with my juices which include BBC cum. I was in Heaven :bigsmile:
I’m curious, did you like the mental aspect of knowing that he was eating your lover’s cum or did you like the physical act of him going down on you? How did the lover react. Seems to me that it would be quite the power trip for the lover.

Back