We need to start having watching parties.

Yes, here in Paris, France it’s the same. Approximately once a month some one organizes a massive interracial gangbang orgy,…a very private sex party. Very popular with couples and single women, and there’s no limit of willing young African men. You find them in the French versions of Fetlife.

I think it would be super hot if a bull had an open invite for white guys in their local area to come by the hotel and watch while they fuck and breed a white woman in front of them. Many of us have the fantasy of watching our women being taken by superior BBC but will never get the chance. I'd love to just watch someone else's woman get totally ravaged too if I can't watch my own. Just a thought, take it or leave it.
i’ve thought about doing this, I once set up a room on a site where multiple white cucks and a few couples/wives saw me stroke and blow my load

I think it would be super hot if a bull had an open invite for white guys in their local area to come by the hotel and watch while they fuck and breed a white woman in front of them. Many of us have the fantasy of watching our women being taken by superior BBC but will never get the chance. I'd love to just watch someone else's woman get totally ravaged too if I can't watch my own. Just a thought, take it or leave it.
This is a great idea, and for the semi shy, maybe a one way/magic mirror can mitigate that. Basically only the watchers can see, but the participants can't see.

There is an old movie out their I saw many years ago, where this husband built a specially designed room connected to the master bedroom so he could sit behind a glass wall, open the curtains, and watch his wife be ravaged by men. Does anyone know of the movie?

I think the BMFC official parties are now getting replicated in pretty much all the clubs in the UK now. Obviously a big demand. What I’d like to see are nights specifically for cuckold couples and black men ( obviously single women would also be allowed! ) where the cuckold is expected to be caged. Maybe not compulsory but strongly encouraged. When we have been to such events there were white guys wandering around too, and I don’t think they were all cuckold husbands.

Back