We need to start having watching parties.

They already exist here in the uk at swingers clubs , BMFC nights are very popular
Yea we were thinking the same thing, go to a swing club or party and watch, many have rooms set up for people to watch the action, especially the gang bang rooms, anyone or everyone can watch. We were at a club in Vegas, with many private rooms but she started gang banging in a big room and almost everyone in the club was there watching, I was the monitor and only black men were allowed to touch or play with her. Good comment.

I think it would be super hot if a bull had an open invite for white guys in their local area to come by the hotel and watch while they fuck and breed a white woman in front of them. Many of us have the fantasy of watching our women being taken by superior BBC but will never get the chance. I'd love to just watch someone else's woman get totally ravaged too if I can't watch my own. Just a thought, take it or leave it.
Hot

I think it would be super hot if a bull had an open invite for white guys in their local area to come by the hotel and watch while they fuck and breed a white woman in front of them. Many of us have the fantasy of watching our women being taken by superior BBC but will never get the chance. I'd love to just watch someone else's woman get totally ravaged too if I can't watch my own. Just a thought, take it or leave it.
That is one of the best ideas I've heard in quite a while. Paying a cover charge would be no problemo either. Let me know if someone's putting on this kind of show in the long island area.

To share the expenses of hiring the venue, yes, I agree. To pay the woman, no. It’s also for her pleasure too.
Anyway, in half of Europe ******* is illegal, with guys paying big fines. Because if she receives payment, it’s *******, pure and simple.
Well isn’t that nice. You all forgot the one thing that never occurred to your little brains in your penis. She has a say in whether or not you all are there or not. The fact you all just sort of skipped over this part shows you definetly are thinking with only your dicks.

I’m not against the idea but they would definitely have to be all handsome BBC men, I just wouldn’t want to be judged pleasuring myself with BBC dildos while watching my wife take it

Back