We need to start having watching parties.

Yep! Cucks need to throw other cucks a BBC shower where they wish a new cuck congratulations on his wife either taking BBC or about to take BBC! They can also bring gifts like QOS gear and jewelry and even gift certificates to hotels so the cucks wife can get fucked there!

They should also start celebrating their wife's BBC birthday, which is the day she started taking black cock. What's funny is that some younger women can be alot older at taking black cock than older women! So ladies get used to being asked "what's your BBC birthday"?♠️

I think it would be super hot if a bull had an open invite for white guys in their local area to come by the hotel and watch while they fuck and breed a white woman in front of them. Many of us have the fantasy of watching our women being taken by superior BBC but will never get the chance. I'd love to just watch someone else's woman get totally ravaged too if I can't watch my own. Just a thought, take it or leave it.
There's a great film of wives and bbcs in a cabin filmed by their husbands

I think it would be super hot if a bull had an open invite for white guys in their local area to come by the hotel and watch while they fuck and breed a white woman in front of them. Many of us have the fantasy of watching our women being taken by superior BBC but will never get the chance. I'd love to just watch someone else's woman get totally ravaged too if I can't watch my own. Just a thought, take it or leave it.
understood

When we lived in Cleveland, we had house parties. Anywhere from 3-5 couples with each couple inviting one or more of their regular BBC partners. Also, some of the wives might invite a single or married woman who wanted to try BBC.

There was one black guy who had wife that liked to fuck white guys. So sometimes she would come as well.

Our opinion, based on a couple of experiences we encountered at parties, we would never let horny solo white guy attend just so he can watch. Out of respect for our girls and out of respect for the bbc men, they aren’t there to put on a show . But we have tried several times to invite other couples that have been blacked or are interested in being blacked to our condo to let the girls meet and for us all to,watch blackedraw together, etc….south Florida.

When we lived in Cleveland, we had house parties. Anywhere from 3-5 couples with each couple inviting one or more of their regular BBC partners. Also, some of the wives might invite a single or married woman who wanted to try BBC.

There was one black guy who had wife that liked to fuck white guys. So sometimes she would come as well.
I would love to fuck a hot black woman.

I agree

If this can be a paid show then it can probably come together ... thoughts?

I think it has to be mutually beneficial to all parties concerned though. Like what does a black male gain by enabling a load of betas to wank while he destroys someone's wife?

Nonetheless, I'd be interested in mutual watch parties. My current girl has hinted that she might be okay with watching and being watched too (both with me and her with others), we'll talk about it.

I think it has to be mutually beneficial to all parties concerned though. Like what does a black male gain by enabling a load of betas to wank while he destroys someone's wife?

Nonetheless, I'd be interested in mutual watch parties. My current girl has hinted that she might be okay with watching and being watched too (both with me and her with others), we'll talk about it.

Respect and fair point.

Id say it's that NSA no drama sweet white ass maybe ?

Attachments

• Picsart_24-02-26_17-45-24-896.jpg
    Picsart_24-02-26_17-45-24-896.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 8
Back