Taken by ******* ?

Wish i knew. I am confused. All I know is yesterday you, or someone using your profile, thanked me for my post of genuine compassion. Now I get all these rude comments. Lesson #1: Break the fingers of anyone who dares to use your laptop while you are at work. lol. Lesson #2: if others have access to your laptop, delete browser cookies when you close the browser.
THANKS AND THIS will never happen again.i am p....d off. i read some of it i will handle this.thanks

THANKS AND THIS will never happen again.i am p....d off. i read some of it i will handle this.thanks
np. I don't blame you. If it was my ******* who did something like this, their butts would be beet red for a week. lol

I am just glad we got it straightened out. I liked you. Felt bad for what you had been through. But honestly, was starting to question. lol

I am just glad we got it straightened out. I liked you. Felt bad for what you had been through. But honestly, was starting to question. lol
THANKS i dont feel bad for me.hope u dont either.if things did not happen at the time that . they did i may have been dead on the STREET.or suffering from a.i.d.s.

Well Jackie,
look. it works different ways for different people. I think what set me off was, by legal definition, you were raped. My fiance was raped by a family member. She has never trusted any guy until me. She is beautiful, intelligent, kind, sweet. She deserves to be shown that not all men are evil and will treat a woman that way. It worked for you. It did not work for her.
And I am really glad you are not dead on the street or suffering from aids.

Well Jackie,
look. it works different ways for different people. I think what set me off was, by legal definition, you were raped. My fiance was raped by a family member. She has never trusted any guy until me. She is beautiful, intelligent, kind, sweet. She deserves to be shown that not all men are evil and will treat a woman that way. It worked for you. It did not work for her.
And I am really glad you are not dead on the street or suffering from aids.
LOVE ya

the use of 'words' to persuade another party to sexually submit rather than physical ******* has no distinction when it comes to exerting *******, it's just another exercise of power by those who have taken the opportunity to entrap another into sexual submission.
In Africa the ******* of a white woman in many countries still carries the death sentence, entrapment is the way things are usually done there if a woman resists seduction, which not all women do of course, when they know there is a hot throbbing black cock wanting them...
what they tell their husband and what they actually feel can be quite different :)
That entrapment is also often done in front of witnesses who can confirm that the 'entrapped' agreed to the subsequent sex

PEOPLE i thought were adults.silly me
I never use automatic login anyplace. My passwords are never divulged to anyone.I do write my various passwords and user names down in a little notebook but they aren't exactly correct, so if someone gets their hands on it they are going to need a lot of time and patience. There are a few sites like this one everything is committed to memory. Most people do not take their privacy and security serious enough.

Is it just me? Or is this exchange between the incredibly hot jen and the equally incredibly hot jackie, just smokin hot?

Back