Taken by ******* ?

Oh boy, here we go ... flsubboy4u just called me a racist & bigot in one of the other threads, now I'm going to be called a sexist as well. I'm starting to feel like a Republican ... piss everyone off. That "two pair of lips" is just a tad of humor, ladies, I swear to god ... as are many of my posts. My wife often says "if it has tires or testicles, you know its going to give you trouble" ... now, isn't that comment on the same line? Lots of "thin skin" folks these days. :frantic:
I shall go get my violin and play sad music:(

All you women, writing about *******, you should go and live in Africa. It's a beautiful continent, great weather and your favorite BBC on every corner. Or shall I write behind every rock :D. Countries you live in were built by BWB, I don't think you understand, or even realize it :D.

Oh boy, here we go ... flsubboy4u just called me a racist & bigot in one of the other threads, now I'm going to be called a sexist as well. I'm starting to feel like a Republican ... piss everyone off. That "two pair of lips" is just a tad of humor, ladies, I swear to god ... as are many of my posts. My wife often says "if it has tires or testicles, you know its going to give you trouble" ... now, isn't that comment on the same line? Lots of "thin skin" folks these days. :frantic:
Apparently your bride has a fine sense of humor, if she is happy with or at least willing to put up with you the opinions stated here are irrelevant;)

Apparently your bride has a fine sense of humor, if she is happy with or at least willing to put up with you ... ;)

She loves teasing ... she grew up with 2 sisters, one of which I'm determined to "bang" one day. Besides, she notes that I have a "tender" underbelly, and she likes guys that can put their masculinity to the side and tear up at an occasional movie or song. :)

I always tear up when I hear the Stylistics sing You Make Me Feel Brand New ... check out this song sung by Johnny Mathis ... most sentimental song ever written, I think.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Johnny Mathis-You Make Me Feel Brand New&view=detail&mid=7DD025EC7CB89711EF547DD025EC7CB89711EF54&first=0&FORM=NVPFVR&qpvt=Johnny Mathis-You Make Me Feel Brand New

Should white ladies be taken by ******* when they do not want to spread their legs for BBC ?

Please give me your opinions.
I was tacken by ******* back and front.if i was not done by ******* and a strong bbc. i dont think i would enjoy my sex life the way i do to day.and not it was not ******* i was being trained. how men like sex.

not *******, no ... but with the black guy you're with it can be exciting to be taken hard & by ******* all the time. He is the Man and He is Black, so that makes him the Boss. My bf may be a coupla years younger than me but he's certainly still the boss. If he decides that he wants me and I'm not in the mood (or getting ready for work or whatever) then I might verbally try to protest, but that makes him even more aggressive n insistent. Lotsa Black guys are like that. I've accepted it. :oops: xoxx, Dana
YOU go girl.i excepted my faith to.i was tacken by ******* to.on a breeding chair.glad i was or maybe i would not know how good sex realy is.

I was tacken by ******* back and front.if i was not done by ******* and a strong bbc. i dont think i would enjoy my sex life the way i do to day.and not it was not ******* i was being trained. how men like sex.
I think you need to explain how "taken by ******* back and front" is not *******. ******* = NOT WILLING. NOT WILLING = *******.

I think you need to explain how "taken by ******* back and front" is not *******.
BY ****** worked for me.and no it was good for me it was what i needed at that time of my life.if my step ******* did not do me.some one else would have.it was nice to come home and be able to say im horny.can i get laid.as far as the breeding table goes if it was not ther i dont know what would have happened.

DONT think u are so smart
Not trying to be smart. I was seriously asking. I was looking at it from a legal standpoint. And jackie, if that really happened to you, I am sorry and you need to go through therapy. Seriously.

Not trying to be smart. I was seriously asking. I was looking at it from a legal standpoint. And jackie, if that really happened to you, I am sorry and you need to go through therapy. Seriously.
THANKS and i was not beine rude or mean either.i am now 40 and still think it was the best thing that happened to me.if things did not go that way.i would have found sex elese where.or maybe dead.as a result of looking.i dont agree it works in all cases.i have a very open relationship with my 2 daughters.if they tell me there horny i let them get laid.

THANKS and i was not beine rude or mean either.i am now 40 and still think it was the best thing that happened to me.if things did not go that way.i would have found sex elese where.or maybe dead.as a result of looking.i dont agree it works in all cases.i have a very open relationship with my 2 daughters.if they tell me there horny i let them get laid.
I would not be so . . . appreciative, depending on ages. Obviously, if they are adults, it is their choice. But i do not need to hear about it. I am still their *******. It is my job to protect them. I do not want to hear about a 14 year old and rough sex.
I really think a girl, or a guy, needs to be ready to have sex mentally and understand it. Some women are ready at 16. Some are not ready until 36. Guys (except me) are not ready until 60! (lol). Just teasing. Parenting is not easy, but I would never encourage my ******* into sex as teenagers or anything younger. 20's and with a little world experience? That's another matter. If they want it. Call me old fashioned, but I will always teach my boys to treat women with respect, honor, and dignity, no matter what race of women they fall in love with. I will always teach my ******* the same. Enjoy whoever, but treat all with respect, no matter what your preference.

I would not be so . . . appreciative, depending on ages. Obviously, if they are adults, it is their choice. But i do not need to hear about it. I am still their *******. It is my job to protect them. I do not want to hear about a 14 year old and rough sex.
I really think a girl, or a guy, needs to be ready to have sex mentally and understand it. Some women are ready at 16. Some are not ready until 36. Guys (except me) are not ready until 60! (lol). Just teasing. Parenting is not easy, but I would never encourage my ******* into sex as teenagers or anything younger. 20's and with a little world experience? That's another matter. If they want it. Call me old fashioned, but I will always teach my boys to treat women with respect, honor, and dignity, no matter what race of women they fall in love with. I will always teach my ******* the same. Enjoy whoever, but treat all with respect, no matter what your preference.
POINT tacken and understood.thanks

What a bunch of damn fools... you know what I wish some of you men would be taken by ******* up your dumb fuc*ing *sses

Women are not your gad damn play things I don't care what anyone says I will tell anyone to fuc* off who thinks I am worthless
CYNTHIA. where did that come from.u sound angry

CYNTHIA. where did that come from.u sound angry
allow e to explain I am angry you do not ******* women to have sex period end of story that is called *******... if you advocate ******* I will spit in your eye... not U J just some of this ridiculous talk I have it hard enough in my world because I see black guys and then they make it sound like they are rapists... if they r they should be behind bars... don't mistake my cute face for being stupid "black masters".. probably white guys getting their rocks off come on people tell me if I am out of line...?

allow e to explain I am angry you do not ******* women to have sex period end of story that is called *******... if you advocate ******* I will spit in your eye... not U J just some of this ridiculous talk I have it hard enough in my world because I see black guys and then they make it sound like they are rapists... if they r they should be behind bars... don't mistake my cute face for being stupid "black masters".. probably white guys getting their rocks off come on people tell me if I am out of line...?
Sexual contact can a nearly infinite variety. I have found that most of my bed partners like it when I take charge and give them what they want. The key point here is "what they want". You are absolutely right in your comment comment that "you do not ******* a woman to have sex period end of story that is called *******" . The key point to ANY sexual encounter is mutual consent. One of the many advantages to be in a relatively closed group is that I know what my bed partners desires and limits are. If you are planning on getting laid regularly whether or not you are married or in a committed relationship you had better respect your bed partners limits. This applies to both men and women. NOBODY EVER HAS THE RIGHT TO ******* YOU TO DO SOMETHING SEXUALLY YOU DON'T WANT TO DO.

Back